• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
They have?
Yes. At MAGFest they made up and are on good terms. They're not getting back together of course (As Jon has his own stuff to do) but they hashed it out, whatever it was, and posed for some photos with fans. (Which are in the GameGrumps thread) They probably only did it to shut people up but I'm glad they finally acknowledged it as far as they did.

I'm sure people will continue to bitch though.

I guess the story is on Reddit or something. I dunno.

Yes. At MAGFest they made up and are on good terms. They're not getting back together of course (As Jon has his own stuff to do) but they hashed it out, whatever it was, and posed for some photos with fans. (Which are in the GameGrumps thread) They probably only did it to shut people up but I'm glad they finally acknowledged it as far as they did.

I'm sure people will continue to bitch though.

I guess the story is on Reddit or something. I dunno.

They were honestly probably just tired of the fans constantly asking them these questions and debating why they aren't together, not to mention questioning them at every chance they got. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't 100% on friendly terms but are now at least on speaking terms. It'd be nice to see like Jon appear in an episode of new Game Grumps as that would solidify that they're good now.

Choomp

Banned
Facebook update today says that a video will soon be released about the "future of the channel, and his future endeavors". Huh.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Facebook update today says that a video will soon be released about the "future of the channel, and his future endeavors". Huh.

JonTron moving back to GameGrumps CONFIRMED.

No, not really.

I have a slight feeling that money is hard to come by with youtube and that he has decided to pursue a career and won't post videos that often.

Then again it COULD simply mean that he's joining another team/channel.

I have a slight feeling that money is hard to come by with youtube and that he has decided to pursue a career and won't post videos that often.

Didn't he said at MAGfest that he was gearing up for a third season of Jontron? So it sounds like the opposite of what you're suggesting. I can imagine him doing other stuff as well though.

Choomp

Banned

I have a small fear that could be the case but I have a feeling he's making the other people who work on JonTron with him a bigger part of it. Or it could just be outlining season 3.

Didn't he said at MAGfest that he was gearing up for a third season of Jontron? So it sounds like the opposite of what you're suggesting. I can imagine him doing other stuff as well though.

I have a small fear that could be the case but I have a feeling he's making the other people who work on JonTron with him a bigger part of it. Or it could just be outlining season 3.

No need to panic.
https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/569589766653661184

Unless "we" means a new cast for skits and this turns into the rebirth of The Nostalgia Critic. /jk

I wouldn't mind Jon introducing a new person to make content for the channel in between the gaps of his episodes. Make it Redlettermedia like, less Nostalgia Critic haha. Heck, I wouldn't mind if the jontron episodes start featuring more people as regulars. I just want more JAHNTRAN

Labrys

It's actually kinda weird, last night I watched another video about the Barbie ps1 game by lazy game reviewer. This was funny as heck though.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I cannot wait to get home and watch this. For some reason girl games always make the most entertaining videos.

It's actually kinda weird, last night I watched another video about the Barbie ps1 game by lazy game reviewer. This was funny as heck though.
I love LGR. Especially when he brings PushingUpRoses with him. Usually they do Sims games but a few weeks ago they played a Mary Kate and Ashley game. It was amazing.

G0523

OMG I just saw the Barbie video and I had to pause it every so often because I was laughing so fucking much! Can't believe Barbie was dreaming about being at the beach while she was AT THE FUCKING BEACH!

Systemic oppression

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Hope they do more videos. Seems like a waste to have AVGN and JonTron in the same room for just an 8 minute video.
Agreed. Even the Grumps seemingly recorded a whole shitload of videos with ProJared most likely while they were at MAGFest. Makes sense to get the most out of a guest star while you can. I keep hoping GG has some secret Jon episodes they recorded at the same time they're waiting to drop on us.

Cody_D165

Banned

tumblr_nlb8gbMalx1smybkao1_1280.gif

Top Bottom