• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Judgment Day marathon -- How many times will you scream at your TV today?

Mofo

Tuned in during the same episode, and the funny thing is - the MP thing was the same subject I brought up with my wife... she asked me "why does that guy have such a hard-on against all things Nintendo?"

My blood pressure is already high enough, no G4TechTV for me today...

I said good day sir, good day!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So since there's a Judgment Day marathon today, does that mean it's one of G4Techtv's top rated shows? Cause I hope not

And why the fuck isn't FX doing a 24 marathon? Argh.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, Tommy is reviewing Ribbit King.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
As far as I'm concerned, kicking that assbag off the Metroid Prime staff was the smartest move Nintendo has ever made. I loved MP's music, and maybe this is a good reason why...

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Just switched it on for curiosity...

Immediately caught Tommy bashing Megaman Collection for pretty much the hell of it. "15 years old" and "no crouching" were a couple quotes I heard from the kitchen.

suaveric

Is that whole MP thing even true? Why would Nintendo go outside their own studios to get music for that (or any) game?

AniHawk

suaveric said:
Is that whole MP thing even true? Why would Nintendo go outside their own studios to get music for that (or any) game?

Well he was already working for Retro at that point, but was fired along with a lot of people from the company when little progress on the game was being made.

That's the version of the story I've always heard.

The music in the game is fantastic anyway. One of the things in the game I do like.

Firest0rm

The show itself is retarded. Who bases their goods and bads of a game with things like, "on the negative side its not cool", or "it's stupid". WTF is that?! Are you fucking 9 years old? Give us a real review not some stupid shit like that.

Fight for Freeform said:
So which songs did he do?
For Metroid Prime? None; Nintendo dumped his score as soon as they dumped him. And I've heard the MP story from people who've known/worked with Tallarico, so it's true AFAIK.

Prince of Space said:
For Metroid Prime? None; Nintendo dumped his score as soon as they dumped him. And I've heard the MP story from people who've known/worked with Tallarico, so it's true AFAIK.

Of course that doesn't stop him from occasionally stating that some of his music is actually in the game and that it's unaccredited.

The guy's a fucking retard. Any good he's done for the industry is now void due to his arrogance and egotism.

FortNinety said:
Of course that doesn't stop him from occasionally stating that some of his music is actually in the game and that it's unaccredited.

uncredited. ITT Tech is unaccredited. :)

and yes, he is a dickmeister.

hobbitx

I agree, I don't always agree with Tommy, but his reviews are great advice for more casual gamers who watch and aren't into the more hardcore stuff. Tommy always has me rolling listening to him slightly piss off Victor, no matter how hard they disagree, they always seem like such good buddies, their conflict is what makes JD so great.

Also.......is it just me, or does Tommy look just like John Oates? Seriously, if he grew a thick mustache and wore his hair longer, I wouldn't notice the difference.

Top Bottom