• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

people who like Summer also like Charlotte. i see the pattern: tall, clear eyed aryan girl with abs and long blonde hair. you ain't fooling anyone, natzies.

tumblr_mtg11bCFaU1qec8dto1_500.png

how dare you...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Summer Rae is the oldest looking 30 years old i've ever seen. breh Chamber is out of his mind with forbidden fever if he gets the hot nerves and blood concentration over her.

people who like Summer also like Charlotte. i see the pattern: tall, clear eyed aryan girl with abs and long blonde hair. you ain't fooling anyone, natzies.

I can't event think straight after this scathing attack. I'm taking a break for wrasslegaf friends.

Heel

LP, are you really a person who should be calling other people Nazis? This is a shoot, by the way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about watching older Raws, chronologically, and doing a weird continuity list of all the shit they dropped or shit that didn't make sense. Dunno though, that'd involve me watching Raw.

tonight is the perfect night to debut the Disgruntled Workers stable with Ryder and Dolph. They're gonna run-in to The Miz during the match with Jericho tonight

Top Bottom