• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Vylash

friends, what do you eat when you're trying to lose weight? i've been trying to nail down a diet for a while now but i can't find anything that doesn't leave me absurdly hungry, are there any diets out there that are balanced but don't require me to eat plant stems or something?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since we were talking about legit heat making a lot of matches/feuds look better. Re-watching the 'Wolf pack'/Piper& Flair feud, I think the Flair and Syxx thing had amazing potential for a feud. It's the closest time I've ever seen X-Pac come off like a star.

Might turn out to be a decent Raw.

I'm drowning in debt right now and completely jealous of the guy making potato salad and has conned people out of 22k with 25 days to go. Need that second job to appear soon.

He's gonna go broke shipping out those rewards through. Price levels should have been about twice as much to compensate.

DiscoJon

Banned
Somebody shop this with the appropriate Wrasslegaf info and date.
WCW-Monday-Nitro-April-10th-2000-shirt-back.png

REBOOT

Sokantish

friends, what do you eat when you're trying to lose weight? i've been trying to nail down a diet for a while now but i can't find anything that doesn't leave me absurdly hungry, are there any diets out there that are balanced but don't require me to eat plant stems or something?

I eat whatever I want, just less of it, well besides cutting out a lot of fast food. That's how I lost a decent amount of weight. Oh and I switched to water and calorie free tea or soda

the day for redemption will be nigh, and the day that happens you will be sorry.

I don't care, Vince, plywood, g-fex, Aiiii ....

All people of the old guard. But when things change, us, the Nexus will take over! who's with me!?

Showaddy

Variations on the Atkins diet always worked for me. Iv'e always have a massive weakness for Bread though so I find it really hard long term.

To get this thread back on track and hopefully avoid more shooting, take a look at this.

Now I typically find Summer Rae extremely hot, but... I don't think a straight-on headshot is her most flattering "side." Anyone agree?

She still looks okay, but not drop-dead gorgeous. I think it's the width of her nose.

So happy they're giving us Ambrose/Rollins and their feud centered around the briefcase. Even better, they're throwing Reigns in with all the other guys I couldn't care less about.

I enjoyed MitB and the latest Raw and Smackdown a lot, and am getting good vibes about tonight.

#Believe

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
EAT YOUR PEAS, PROFESSOR

Keto?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NWO vs WCW was supposed to be 'Vince's guys' but not really, right.

Why the fuck is Piper being booked as WCW guy. Because of his amazing, long lasting, illustrious WCW career? Why is he being booked at all? Him and Duggan need to just go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Get some discipline and any diet will work.

No sugar. No carbs. The end.

NWO vs WCW was supposed to be 'Vince's guys' but not really, right.

Why the fuck is Piper being booked as WCW guy. Because of his amazing, long lasting, illustrious WCW career? Why is he being booked at all? Him and Duggan need to just go.

That long shitty rambling promo after Halloween Havoc was the worst.

Summer Rae is the oldest looking 30 years old i've ever seen. breh Chamber is out of his mind with forbidden fever if he gets the hot nerves and blood concentration over her.

Daniel Bryan before Wrestlemania 30 said:
What do you think of the Brock Lesner vs Undertaker match? Can Brock break the streak?
It’s hard. Undertaker at WrestleMania is just a legendary thing. But if anyone can do it, it’s Brock Lesnar. He is just a monster. Just look at his head! I mean it would be a scary head on a normal body, then you put it on his body and it just “Oh my gosh!” I am really interested in seeing that. Brock Lesnar is just a beast, just a monster. If anyone can take out the Undertaker, it’s Brock.

Don't doubt the dragon

people who like Summer also like Charlotte. i see the pattern: tall, clear eyed aryan girl with abs and long blonde hair. you ain't fooling anyone, natzies.

Top Bottom