• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

jmdajr

Si

p5MCX_zps34993140.gif

Marvel

could never
I really don't know why I've been here for so long. I've felt ignored basically the whole time. It seems like if you don't post tons of posts and huge, drawn out responses to people's questions, you're not making a contribution on here. I feel like there's certain people who have taken over this forum and have completely ruined it. Nobody can post anything about wrestling, because there's already people posting it before they get the chance to. I try to say things to these people, but they just make it look like I have no right to say anything. The moderators are also blind to what's going on. They don't want to hear about it, and if you make posts about your problems with this forum, they delete them. I'm just tired of all the crap that goes on around here, and it's been getting worse and worse ever since the rule was made that we can only talk about musclebound wrestler here. Like all my other posts, this one will most likely be ignored or locked, but I don't really care anymore. Don't expect me to come back again, because I won't. I just don't see the point anymore.

Don't go I like you.

Banners to pre-order a game, t-shirt banners, talking about a free week of WWE Network.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WORK FOR THEM DONT YOU

the shilling of WWE 2K15, upcoming video game developed by Yuke's and Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, the first game in the series to be released on the Sony PS4 and MS XBOX ONE that will be released in North America on October 28, 2014 and in Europe on October 31, 2014 and the cover features WWE Superstar John Cena, and is also the first to use the new WWE logo, which was introduced at the launch of the WWE Network in February 2014, is definitely troublesome.

Gorillaz

I really don't know why I've been here for so long. I've felt ignored basically the whole time. It seems like if you don't post tons of posts and huge, drawn out responses to people's questions, you're not making a contribution on here. I feel like there's certain people who have taken over this forum and have completely ruined it. Nobody can post anything about wrestling, because there's already people posting it before they get the chance to. I try to say things to these people, but they just make it look like I have no right to say anything. The moderators are also blind to what's going on. They don't want to hear about it, and if you make posts about your problems with this forum, they delete them. I'm just tired of all the crap that goes on around here, and it's been getting worse and worse ever since the rule was made that we can only talk about musclebound wrestler here. Like all my other posts, this one will most likely be ignored or locked, but I don't really care anymore. Don't expect me to come back again, because I won't. I just don't see the point anymore.

I can't tell if this is parody or shootin'

All I gotta tell you Wesk, is B A Star
Dust
in all that you do

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
QUQFoz3.gif

jmdajr

If I have hurt you personally, I apologize.

1om3aLG.png

you're working us right?

Titus, we need to do something for Wesker :(

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Well I hope the negativity surrounding Wrassle-GAF doesn't jeopardize the co-promotion agreement with MMA-GAF. Us fans of carnie sports organizations need to stick together.

I can only assume the slow but steady breakdown of Wrasslegaf is because we received no power of June to reignite waning enthusiasm for this business.
Hard times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You can't build Rome in a day. We fought hard for you guys.

DMczaf came out here and said that he had ‘laid asphalt and cut down trees’. He called the new Wrassle-gaf a bunch of morons and ‘stupid’ and what-have-ya. Well, DMczaf, let me tell ya somethin’: Comin’ from a guy that if he had one less synapse fired in his brain, he’d be in a coma - I don’t think too much about that. When I came into this OT four years ago, I looked down the road that you guys paved for us; I saw nothin’ but potholes. You guys came into the business; ya strip-mined it. Ya took what you could get out of it, and ya left the young guys behind ya with nothin’!

Watching some JWP, first match was a bust, but Asari got to show off her awesome sky twister press;

Asari.gif

Second match though was pretty damn great, Manami Toyota vs Hikari Fukuoka - they told this great story throughout with Toyota one-upping everything Hikari did, but when she broke from the formula (by going for a moonsault near the end) and then missed it brought the crowd right back into it just as they were expecting the predictable Toyota win. The finish itself was great, although maybe not by design - Toyota tries and fails twice to get Hikari up to the Ocean Cyclone Suplex and looks real pissed off, so she hits a sick snap German suplex only for Hikari to kick out. Toyota goes for it again, but Hikari reverses and scores with her own German suplex for a near-fall before going up top and hitting a moonsault, at which point the crowd lost their shit. Toyota kicked out at 2.9999, did a sweet-ass transition into a rolling pin and then just fucking dumped Hikari with a nasty-ass Ocean Cyclone for the win. A bit sloppy in places, but that was such a fun match.

Toyota makes a reverse springboard off the top-rope look ridiculously easy;

Toyota.gif

OCEAN CYCLONE SUPLEXUUUUUUUU;

Toyota1.gif

Anyone else? It's time to go Legends House here. Open up and let all that shit out.

ok, here i go: i hate how sentimental Shark Tank has become. once the bastion and the epitome of TV entertainment, they now have those sappy songs playing will some bimbo or some bozo tells their shitty life story no one cares about cause it's all about damn equities and percentage and dollars.

what a fall from grace, almost as bad as post-Dave Hester Storage Wars. Dave was such a great natural heel. now they have some bozos running around, Barry is gone, the drug dealer and the stripper suck and Darrell and his kid have to carry the show by themselves.

So Wesker pulled this shit with a different forum nearly a decade ago???

ok, here i go: i hate how sentimental Shark Tank has become. once the bastion and the epitome of TV entertainment, they now have those sappy songs playing will some bimbo or some bozo tells their shitty life story no one cares about cause it's all about damn equities and percentage and dollars.

what a fall from grace, almost as bad as post-Dave Hester Storage Wars. Dave was such a great natural heel. now they have some bozos running around, Barry is gone, the drug dealer and the stripper suck and Darrell and his kid have to carry the show by themselves.

Hey friend have you tried watching the British/Canadian versions of Shark Tank, Dragon's Den?

It's good fun (well at least the CDN version is for the first 4 seasons, then my favourite Dragons left).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Roddy Piper wouldn't put over Savage clean despite the fact that Savage was a bigger star than Piper ever would be. Piper wouldn't put over Bad News Brown at all.

Piper is as bad as Hogan without making as much money as him.

Sokantish

DMczaf is my favorite wrasslegaffer and Prof Beef and Plywood and Dragonzord and Stro and Aiii and Boot... basically everyone is my favorite except for Heavy

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
To be honest I've been feeling pretty damn exhausted for weeks now. Lack of sleep? Don't know. Gonna try to get some more sleep and see if that fixes it.

If not I guess it's off to the Doctor. That's always fun.
Yeah, lack of sleep can really mess you up. Although you've said weeks. Have you considered getting your testosterone levels checked? I mean, considering the cancer and all it could be something to consider.

It took me about a year removed from my testicular cancer before I considered bringing it up with my urologist and it turns out that no shocker, I had low T.

jmdajr

Yeah, lack of sleep can really mess you up. Although you've said weeks. Have you considered getting your testosterone levels checked? I mean, considering the cancer and all. Something to consider.
Yeah thought about it. Sure have. Hope it's just the former reason. Equipment seems to be working ok at least.

Cagey

Banned

Sentimental pandering bullshit so dumb middle aged white folk in Whogivesafuck, Flyover State, USA ruin every reality show. Every show making something over features a sob story about someone who cares.

Still mad about Queer Eye, #nogimmick

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe Kevin Greene in WCW was a thing that someone said, 'yes, that's a good idea.' At least he left. Unlike Mongo.

I have posted on her for 3+ years. I get ignored all the time. But I can't stay away.

I harbor no ill will. I guess my posts don't bring anything to the table. It is what it is.

Top Bottom