• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

UberTag

They're really gonna do this cash in spot every week aren't they?
You know what was great about Edge's two cash-ins. They weren't teased a dozen times before they actually happened. There was genuine surprise.
Modern era WWE could use some of that. Instead everything is telegraphed to hell.

Literally 0.

Ambrose gonna Ambrose. Or Kane is coming or Orton etc.

QzStVe8.gif

When you go 1-on-1 with another wrestler you got a 50% chance of winning. But Cena is the ultimate underdog and he's not normal. So when you go 1-on-1 with him you have a 15% chance of winning plus an additional 1% chance of beating him clean. So therefore you have a 0.15% chance of beating Cena clean 1-on-1.
Damn you all :(

Ithil

Yeah, let's turn Roman heel so he can get fed to Cena and be where Ryback is.

He shouldn't have to turn heel to spear his OPPONENT at the PPV. Especially since they're trying to make him the "cool" face that's all light swearwords and acting badass.

Disassociating him from Cena is pretty imperative to getting him over as the "next top face", unless you want the same old "kids cheer, adults boo" reaction.

somedevil

He shouldn't have to turn heel to spear his OPPONENT at the PPV. Especially since they're trying to make him the "cool" face that's all light swearwords and acting badass.

Disassociating him from Cena is pretty imperative to getting him over as the "next top face", unless you want the same old "kids cheer, adults boo" reaction.

I don't know because I bet they are saving the spear for the go home show. All this Reigns hate gets annoying sometimes. I holding judgement until his Summerslam match with Orton to see how well he can do a real match.

I don't know because I bet they are saving the spear for the go home show. All this Reigns hate gets annoying sometimes. I holding judgement until his Summerslam match with Orton to see how well he can do a real match.

i agree. reigns has a lot to prove but i'm not believer. he has a lot riding in that match.

what vince just said to ted turner is vince in a nutshell.

Yeah, it's just so blatant. They even have the dude planned to beat Brock Lesnar at Mania already. It is insane, compared to Daniel Bryan, who they actively tried to make look bad every chance they could.

It's not like Bryan didn't meet them half way with his "look" and mic skills.

Triple H ✔ @TripleH
Follow
Anyone still wondering why we put @WWERomanReigns in the fatal four way? #alwaysastepahead
8:27 PM - 7 Jul 2014

Huh

somedevil

i agree. reigns has a lot to prove but i'm not believer. he has a lot riding in that match.

Yep, same with Bray. People were doubting him but he proved himself with his match with Bryan. This is Reigns chance but Orton is good but sometimes he can make his matches boring.

Robocop!!

Ithil

Triple H ✔ @TripleH
Follow
Anyone still wondering why we put @WWERomanReigns in the fatal four way? #alwaysastepahead
8:27 PM - 7 Jul 2014

Huh

That is to say "we think we've come up with a segment that covers up our ridiculous booking error pretty well".

Top Bottom