• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

DMczaf

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Roman is as smooth and cool as Cena is corny.

That was pretty good. Shame that we have to wait until August for the series to start though.
That was good

That wasn't just like an old DVD right?
Though clearly some of the interviews are older than others
Nope. This is an entirely new series. They did use a lot of old interview material that you can find in other documentary DVDs though.

I really liked the first episode of Monday Night Wars. Hope they all can be as good as that one without resorting to typical WWE WCW documentary garbage.

It was really fun. I've never seen that Hogan press conference thing for when he first showed up.

Good show, and then going right into MitB PPV.

If you were a first-time trial subscriber, you'd probably think this is the greatest thing ever.

This is the way they should have rolled the network out the first time.

Zach

Monday Night War is going to be a good series. I feel for you guys who didn't get to live that. Such a fun time.

Good show, and then going right into MitB PPV.

If you were a first-time trial subscriber, you'd probably think this is the greatest thing ever.

This is the way they should have rolled the network out the first time.

I think it was pretty wise to keep this until all the issues with the Network were sorted out. It was pretty much unusable the first few days. But after NXT Arrival and WM30 it's been pretty great consistently.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got a PM from a mod, so I need to talk about some things.

We need to get our shit in order or else we're going to be NBA-GAF'd. And that'd fucking suck. This is our home, so we need to get our house in order and get our shit together.

It starts with us here. So let's get shit back on track. Fix all this shit. Talk it out, beat it out, cry it out, whatever. Let's get past hating ourselves and enjoy some goddamn wrestling before we lose our home. We're not making some other place to go, we're not splintering anything, we're getting our shit fixed because we're not some Halo-GAF or some shit. Let's shape up.

So here's a list of things that I think will help, and I'd appreciate it if you all can help me out here because I like this goddamn community.

1. Don't threadshit OT threads about wrestling - If you ignore the threads you don't like, they will go away.

2. Let's tone down the vitriol towards each other, gimmick or not.

3. No more accusing people of gimmick posting unless your name is Horse. Because that was a goddamn gimmick and we all know it.

4. No personal attacks for a while, even in jest. Just let it calm down a bit.

We need to bring fun back, keep it playful, and not try to get one over on each other. We can have a decent goddamned community, but we're in danger now and we all need to rally and hit that hot tag to get Omerta back in action and the mods going back to ignoring us.

Will you all help me? I'll do all the things on that list.

I wish they could get a new interview with Bischoff. He's not with TNA anymore so why not?

The Stone Cold Steve Austin Podcasts w/ Bischoff are pretty rad. If you haven't listened to them, you probably should. Stone Cold walks him right through the whole Monday Night War. I think there were like three episodes and a bonus Q&A episode.

We need to get our shit in order or else we're going to be NBA-GAF'd. And that'd fucking suck. This is our home, so we need to get our house in order and get our shit together.

It starts with us here. So let's get shit back on track. Fix all this shit. Talk it out, beat it out, cry it out, whatever. Let's get past hating ourselves and enjoy some goddamn wrestling before we lose our home. We're not making some other place to go, we're not splintering anything, we're getting our shit fixed because we're not some Halo-GAF or some shit. Let's shape up.

So here's a list of things that I think will help, and I'd appreciate it if you all can help me out here because I like this goddamn community.

1. Don't threadshit OT threads about wrestling - If you ignore the threads you don't like, they will go away.

3. No more accusing people of gimmick posting unless your name is Horse. Because that was a goddamn gimmick and we all know it.

We need to bring fun back, keep it playful, and not try to get one over on each other. We can have a decent goddamned community, but we're in danger now and we all need to rally and hit that hot tag to get Omerta back in action and the mods going back to ignoring us.

So they want us to go PG?

it's cause Bryan's injured.

alright i'll stop.

If we are not going to accuse people of gimmick posting, how about the people who know they are gimmick posting drop that bullshit for a little bit? It really is one of the worst things about this thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't do any of that shit anyhow, seeing as how I'm still relatively new here (not even a year yet), so I'm good. Must be a warning to the vets here.

We'll all get it if we don't make nice!

I just don't want us to lose our home. I'm not going to lead a hobo army at Wrasslemania.

dream

If we are not going to accuse people of gimmick posting, how about the people who know they are gimmick posting drop that bullshit for a little bit? It really is one of the worst things about this thread.

Name names and the reasons you think they are "working gimmicks."

Chamber

love on your sleeve

You have my word that Heel and Dream will be removed from the community.

Top Bottom