• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Br_FnqZCIAEoX30.jpg
Damnnnnnnnn!
thread is now about this since RAW has been meh
RAW is Rae.

Rae is RAW?
*bites bottom lip*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Who's this?
ghU6GOI.gif

trying to put words from a banned user against me. how about you tell me to shut the fuck up? scared?

ipyh3PhWdu4gu.gif

i keeps it fun and playful, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

Why would I be afraid of someone who broke their wrist bike riding? Stro says join us in the chat room.

Edit: Also, shut the fuck up.

You know, I find a lot of these documentaries interesting, and there's often a lot of "Huh, I didn't know that" moments.

But still, I get really sick of how much they jerk off Vince McMahon. Like somehow everything that negatively affected WWF was out of his hands, but everything positive was all him.

DiscoJon

Banned
I'm watching RAW at my parents house now and they have the dang motion smoothing feature switched on the TV. It's tripping me out.

Alicia Fox channeling Stone Cold with the Red Bulls was pretty funny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man Monday Night War is really good. Smart of them to spearhead that free week with this, it's excellent.

I've never been on the Bo Dallas hype train, but the way he ran over El Torito was pure comedy. Old school wrasslin trolling.

Roman Reigns' push so far is eeehhhhhh. I'm not sure if he has what it takes to take control and make the push his own. Feels very formulaic right now.

Top Bottom