• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

05_WorldCup5596b.jpg

11_WorldCup5619b.jpg

I gotta go take out the trash.

Damn.

Muhammad Hassan was so damn good.

Wasn't he going to be Batista for the title on July 4th. Would have been amazing

i bet you if he won the title only to have Cena win it from him, bada boom most loved guy in the room. For about 2 years.

You know you cold as fuck when you offend Opie and Anthony on the angle.

Sokantish

I seriously thought Bull Dempsey was just an NXT jobber that they have on there once just so the other guy can beat them fast. What's the deal with that guy?

Mahonay

Banned
My coworker forgot to tell me that he saw Dean Ambrose in Astoria, Queens this past Sunday. Confirmed by other tweets going out about people spotting him the same night in that neighborhood.

...and he was with Renee Young
. Believe in the thirst.

Over under on Bryan wrecking his wrist signing all those plaques? Those glassy eyes are killing me.

Wrist injuries are no joke breh

watching the JOHN CENA EXPERIENCE, i think Cena and probably everyone else on the roster use their elbows and shoulders to sign the stacks of autographs cause it's faster and makes for a larger signature. I dunno i might be wrong been awhile since i saw it.

So it probably wrecked Bryan's shoulder :(

Zach

When do they usually start showing screenshots/modes/roster/et cetera for WWE games? I'm in wrassle mode and if 2K15 came out today I'd buy it like a fool. They better get on it already.

And it's not helping that I should be playing NCAA 2015 right now. :(

When do they usually start showing screenshots/modes/roster/et cetera for WWE games? I'm in wrassle mode and if 2K15 came out today I'd buy it like a fool. They better get on it already.

And it's not helping that I should be playing NCAA 2015 right now. :(

Right aroundy Summerslandy Orton.

Gorillaz

So I hate to bring up the elephant in all of this but, how did Vince feel about having his little "babygirl" (Roman voice) out there on TV in seductive settings and what not. Is

Top Bottom