• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

There was a whole total divas episode about it. They bought in a sex doctor

and you believe anything they say on a worked reality show?

ikv4dHykdQMmp.gif

Gorillaz

from the lebron thread
might have a shield like swerve on the way friends, who would be the crazy lunatic dean in all of this? Wade and his old ass or Bosh for getting pushed to the side like a side piece to your girl. Only brought it up here because it looked too perfect to skip on

strobogo

Banned
Remember Rap is crap and the No limit soldiers?

Vince must be sad he missed out on that one. Then again maybe he hates country music.

Vince seems like a guy who would never listen to music, because he feels it to be a distraction and waste of his time.

from the lebron thread

might have a shield like swerve on the way friends, who would be the crazy lunatic dean in all of this? Wade and his old ass or Bosh for getting pushed to the side like a side piece to your girl. Only brought it up here because it looked too perfect to skip on
Wade is Reigns. He is the face of that franchise even though he's by far the least talented of the 3.

Bosh is Dean. Dude is just really fucking strange.

Lebron is Seth since he's about to turn on both of them.

Man I mostly just thought that gif was funny because of Ambrose clearly not giving a fuck, but I just noticed sad man Bret is hanging out behind him and it's extra funny.

Sami Zayn vs Justin Gabriel impressed me a lot.

He's really just on a whirlwind of awesome since his start. Can't think of a more consistent performer than Zayn right now. Gabriel is no slouch either, real refreshing of him to see him that good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Paige's hair is enormous. She's getting to Jersey levels of hair. Would be nice...I love big hair.

paige!
Summer Rae vs. Bayley, winner is #1 contender for NXT Women's Championship
Sin Cara vs. Wesley Blake
Bull Dempsey vs. Angelo Dawkins
Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel w/Natalya vs. Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn

are they gonna try pushing Sin Cara or something, or is this The Real Live Cowboy finally getting his shot? and shit, Bull Dempsey's second squash is another black guy. ME should be awesome though

dream

Sunflower, for once in your tenure as wrestling gaf's ambassador in their misguided attempt to get OT exposure, I am thrilled with your latest attempt at mainstream validation. I believe that race discourse through cultural paradigms and artifacts is a very important critical discussion to have.

Well done, my weirdo friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, for once in your tenure as wrestling gaf's ambassador in their misguided attempt to get OT exposure, I am thrilled with your latest attempt at mainstream validation. I believe that race discourse through cultural paradigms and artifacts is a very important critical discussion to have.

Well done, my weirdo friend.

iuKBSG67dlopf.gif

Top Bottom