• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

If you're gonna do that, then use the one Dragonzord made:
WMjWbdx.gif
tumblr_mt74zxKWmY1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

Gorillaz

friends, I feel bad, I use to live within like 30 mins of Akron and I could have rocked a legit shook shirt there and repped Wrasslegaf...now I can't

Someone needs to be in front of Bron's to do it for me. I know someone else here is in Ohio

Gorillaz

I might make the
2 hour drive
to do it just because you told me not too BL

I'm going to be on camera pushing legit shook, while calling the reporter baby girl

Ultratech

*sees Divas pics*

tumblr_mv9sgj9xo21si9jkjo2_250_zps0ff4b846.gif

I might make the
2 hour drive
to do it just because you told me not too BL

I'm going to be on camera pushing legit shook, while calling the reporter baby girl

Do it!
Then knife fight w/Bronson. I suggest you know how to throw a knife.

Alucard

Banned
Fave Five Tag Teams. Let's do this, guys.

1. Hart Foundation
2. Legion of Doom
3. Time Splitters
4. American Wolves
5. Young Bucks

I just kinda made this up on the spot, so it's likely not complete.

1. Hart Foundation
2. Legion of Doom
3. Time Splitters
4. American Wolves
5. Young Bucks

All time;

1. Holy Demon Army
2. Miracle Violence Connection
3. Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody
4. The Road Warriors
5. The Midnight Express (Dennis & Bobby)

Current;

1. The Young Bucks
2. Inner City Machine Guns
3. Dangan Yankees
4. Time Splitters
5. Fish & O'Reilly

Zach

New Tag Champs

lzalf5t.png

Dragonzord would be proud.

The Lex Express is currently runnin' wild in my chronological viewings.

1. Hart Foundation
2. Legion of Doom
3. Time Splitters
4. American Wolves
5. Young Bucks

1. Steiner Bros.
2. Hollywood Blonds
3. Brain Busters
4. Road Warriors
5. Midnight Express

Honorable mentions: Jumping Bomb Angels, British Bulldogs, Rockers, Blue Bloods, Doom, Enforcers

somedevil

ROH buyrate for there return to pay per view:

The Ring of Honor pay-per-view debut last month was a mild success with the early estimate being that the show did in the range of 10,000 buys and may grow by a few more hundred buys when all is said and done. The number internally they were hoping for was in the neighborhood of 7,000 buys and almost guarantees that they will run another pay-per-view this year with Final Battle in December making the most sense.

So to them its a success and they continue to do them with one more this year.

Fav Five Tag Teams

1. 3Live Kru
2. Awesome Truth
3. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
4. Truth & Consequences
5. Team Pacman

Honorable Mention: The Young Bucks

ROH buyrate for there return to pay per view:

So to them its a success and they continue to do them with one more this year.

good for them. I saw some of that show, it was good

Ithil

That's with some truly awful advertisting by the PPV networks, so that's pretty solid for thier first show.
They need to work on those production values though, they don't look like a promotion that's on PPV.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1. Miracle Violence Connection
2. Steiner Bros
3. Natural Disasters
4. Ray Stevens & Nick Bockwinkel. AKA Team Grumpy Old Men That Are Going to Outsmart you
5. British Bulldogs

I can't do a current as I can't even recall that many tag matches I've seen recently.

Watching some Saturday Night's Main Event, brutal episode with the goddamn Uncle Elmer wedding and some pretty dull matches. Orndorff's promos as a face are dire, but the brawl with Piper was fun. Hogan vs Volkoff was ok, rest of the episode was pretty bad. Lots of focus on the wedding, although Jesse was trashing the shit out of it the whole way through. Some highlights...

Sassy Hogan all mad because people be waving flags that aren't red, white & blue with 52 stars and 13 stripes, brother;

Hulk.gif

George Steele and Mean Gene at the Detroit Zoo;

George.gif

That's it.

BHZ Mayor

Random Thought Time!

Glass Shatters is my favorite version of Stone Cold's theme and has been for a very long time. I love how intense it is compared to the regular version.

Also, I tend to associate it with his heel run despite him using it for a good five months as a face before WM17. Probably because that was his theme during the majority of his only heel run (other than pre-WM13). It also doesn't help that the youtube link was the first result when searching for "stone cold heel theme."

Random Thought Time!

Glass Shatters is my favorite version of Stone Cold's theme and has been for a very long time. I love how intense it is compared to the regular version.

Also, I tend to associate it with his heel run despite him using it for a good five months as a face before WM17. Probably because that was his theme during the majority of his only heel run (other than pre-WM13). It also doesn't help that the youtube link was the first result when searching for "stone cold heel theme."

I think I'll side with the 1997/98 version of his classic theme myself but this served as a reminder that Austin had that Alliance heel theme which I always forget about until I watch something from that run, didn't like it back at the time but now I think it suited his role during that period well.

Top Bottom