• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

UberTag

Who needs enemies when you have WWE faces and their shitty booking? They're bigger heels than the actual heels.
Way to put over that segment, O Great Commentary Team.
Stay dead silent when stuff of note happens. Crack lame ass jokes during everything else.

GQman2121

Banned
"So anyway, like I was saying about the WWE Network. It's free right now. So please, please, please go and check it out. And tell a friend!"

Zach

Ambrose is pretty good. Too bad dude's losing that hair, and not gracefully like Cesaro.

Anyway, I'm checking out. Someone call me if Sting shows up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Getting brain damage to impress 100 drunks at some even lower rent bingo hall. Hope it's worth it.
dumbass6xr2d.gif

Ithil

It's one thing for them to ambush Ambrose and the faces are like "oh no!", but they beat on Ambrose for half of RAW's runtime. Were they standing there the entire time?

What the hell was that on the app?

Who was the black girl? She couldn't talk. Then the white bro "you'll get s chance to program the app by voting on your favorite fatal 4 way" wat

UberTag

Oh boy, it's a recap. Because we forgot what we just saw before those wonderful commercials.
Let's see the entire beatdown again.

Top Bottom