• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

strobogo

Banned
No, you are the mark, stro. Ambrose was removed to make way for Sting.

No YOU
iQvJNzfq6DjIK.gif

Nameless

Ambrose went down to put Cena/Reigns over as a super team when they win without him.

The only Sting anyone will get tonight is that old familiar sting of disappointment after Raw ends with Cena's music playing...that is before he's speared and it switches over to Roman's. You've been warned.

Kenobi

I'm weird and care about that stuff.

I still really like the guy. I'm just saying it's a shame. He'd have a lot better chance of being the top guy (which I think he's capable of) if he didn't have the hair loss problem, you know?

What about Hogan?

Dean will be fine. Even HBK had a big one going too near the end.

Branson

I'm weird and care about that stuff.

I still really like the guy. I'm just saying it's a shame. He'd have a lot better chance of being the top guy (which I think he's capable of) if he didn't have the hair loss problem, you know?
I don't really think it matters that much. It's not like he can stop it or magically make it grow. I think he looks fine.

Ithil

How long did Putin's face on the Tron last?
If Rusev and Miz faced each other, would the faces each get a spot on the Tron or would they merge the two of them into some Putin-Miz monstrosity?

They still do the Putin face, because it's only up there for a few seconds in Lana's promo. This "remove the titantron from the match" is a DOA gimmick.

And I don't mean the bikers.

Big One

Banned
If Sting comes back to wrestle I kind of want to see him in a high profile feud with Bray Wyatt. Would be a neat gimmick feud I think plus Bray plays the role of a monster while Sting plays the role of the guy that gets slinged around by the monster, like the dynamic he had with Vader. Then I remembered that Sting is like 150 years old so meh...

Kenobi

So after doing a tournament to get the IC belt a bit of a boost they are gonna do a battle royal? I know an injury happened but why not do #1 contender Vs #2 contender?

Patryn

So, as someone who just accidentally tuned into Raw, is the Network doing that terribly that they're actually telling people to stop watching their live show in order to watch it? I just noticed that crawl at the bottom begging people to start watching the network RIGHT NOW.

Should they really be encouraging their fans to turn off their programming centerpiece?

So, as someone who just accidentally tuned into Raw, is the Network doing that terribly that they're actually telling people to stop watching their live show in order to watch it?

Should the really be encouraging their fans to turn off their programming centerpiece?

Yes. They are giving people $25 in credit to the wwe store too if you sign up.

Top Bottom