• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

KissVibes

Banned
Summer Rae steals his girl
The Nature Boy steals his curtain

If this doesn't lead to Fandango wearing a leather jacket and getting weirder from now on, WWE fucked up.

I'm late but I doubt the WWE will let KENTA use his GTS or running Knee.

I bet they let him use the GTS if Punk has burned that bridge forever. Trips wants NOTHING to do with Punk.

Sting coming back while D-Bry is out injured is like some cruel joke to me.

Having them be on the screen at the same time for some reason would be like meeting my younger self and marking out together.

If Sting just comes back to shill the game though like Hogan does the network I'm not sure how I'll feel. That got old reeeeal fast.

But I think Sting is in a much better place than Hogan is. HAHA F**K YOU TERRY SHOULDN'T HAVE F**KED THE END OF STARRCADE 97 YOU DICK. Should have been the biggest moment in the history of our sport.

UberTag

One of the biggest main events in the history of Monday Night RAW.
A 6-man tag match.
Featuring John Cena.

Really, Cole? Really?

UberTag

John Cena is such a company man.
Shills the WWE Network... and we're supposed to believe that the Authority hates him? Sure.

strobogo

Banned
51. AGAIN. That's not the same as 15, Jahn. Also, lol at him brushing the dirt off of his shoulders at the negative reaction. No better thing for the face of the company to walk out and show he doesn't give a fuck about what the fans think.

Anyone would be better in the 4 way than Kane. Bring Bateaster back. Put Big E or Sheamus in there.

UberTag

Cena's an underdog, everyone! He's a 15-time world champ. He could lose without getting pinned.
OMG! We must watch Sunday to find out what happens.

KissVibes

Banned
JOHN CENA SAYS: KIDS, TELL YOUR PARENTS TO PLEASE STOP CANCELING YOUR DEBIT CARDS. IT'LL RUIN THEIR CREDIT SCORE AND YOU'LL RUN AWAY FROM HOME.

Top Bottom