• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Branson

Ambrose is pretty good. Too bad dude's losing that hair, and not gracefully like Cesaro.

Anyway, I'm checking out. Someone call me if Sting shows up.
Oh come on. Someone's hair doesn't make
Or break how good they are. His looks fine unless you're weird and care about that stuff.

Big One

Banned
Gotta say I enjoy The Miz's Hollywood persona in concept. It's like two years late though. Should've been done when he was champion.

UberTag

Hey, The Miz wants us to buy the Network, too.
And he thinks he'll be IC champ despite winning nothing since coming back.

strobogo

Banned
the only reason they are only throwing ambrose the scraps from this story line is because he doesn't have a certain look.

Oh shit, Ambrose is getting over when he shouldn't be! Get him taken out of the main event!

Christ you guys are true marks. The story being told is A. Authority always have plans and B. Tension building between Roman and Cena. With Dean gone, it takes care of both of those plot points. Dumb dumbs.

UberTag

More lame jokes from the commentary team instead of calling the actual match.
That's okay, though. We'll get a commercial break soon enough.

Christ you guys are true marks. The story being told is A. Authority always have plans and B. Tension building between Roman and Cena. With Dean gone, it takes care of both of those plot points. Dumb dumbs.

No, you are the mark, stro. Ambrose was removed to make way for Sting.

Zach

Oh come on. Someone's hair doesn't make
Or break how good they are. His looks fine unless you're weird and care about that stuff.

I'm weird and care about that stuff.

I still really like the guy. I'm just saying it's a shame. He'd have a lot better chance of being the top guy (which I think he's capable of) if he didn't have the hair loss problem, you know?

UberTag

This face on the tron gimmick is last about a week.
How long did Putin's face on the Tron last?
If Rusev and Miz faced each other, would the faces each get a spot on the Tron or would they merge the two of them into some Putin-Miz monstrosity?

I'm weird and care about that stuff.

I still really like the guy. I'm just saying it's a shame. He'd have a lot better chance of being the top guy (which I think he's capable of) if he didn't have the hair loss problem, you know?

He can get hair plugs like Joel McHale who was nearly legit bald before getting Community.

Top Bottom