• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I hate when wrestling fans seem to root against the WWE Network. It is an amazing deal for fans, and it's in everyone's interest to hope it succeeds!

Kenobi

By putting Shaemus in a match for the IC belt are they burying the US belt? Eh whatever. Turn brain off.

The McMahons making out. Ew.

Raw64life

Pretty sure they've acknowledged that Ziggler is from Ohio on several occasions let he's still always billed as being from Hollywood, FL.

I hate when wrestling fans seem to root against the WWE Network. It is an amazing deal for fans, and it's in everyone's interest to hope it succeeds!

If anything, I want people to support it so that they stop begging people to join. It's getting kind of sad now. Did you hear the tone of Lawler's voice?

UberTag

Now Jerry Lawler wants us to buy the Network.
I hope we get told about it every 10 minutes tonight.
This is like one of those PBS telethons. Operators are standing by.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
GUYS

GUYS

THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK

Gentleman if your just joining us here's a recap of Plywood's post

GUYS

GUYS

THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK THE NETWORK

wow it's like netflix & Hulu plus but better !

Kenobi

Is WWE network REALLY not doing well? Read something last week about wrestlers complaining about their pay. Guys what if there's only TNA?

RBgVc6y.jpg

Looooooooooooooooooooool, so dumb. Was that Kaos taking the bump? I hated that guy.

Sanjuro

STOP TELLING ME ABOUT THE FUCKING NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!

This shilling is straight up pathetic.

Now Jerry Lawler wants us to buy the Network.
I hope we get told about it every 10 minutes tonight.
This is like one of those PBS telethons. Operators are standing by.

GUYS

GUYS

Man I feel embarrassed watching this Network shilling.

Haha @ King's face. He's literally begging. Fear the budget cuts.

holy shit at carny King trying to sell this shit. "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE subscribe". lol.

WWE network sponsored by wwe raw

Please just buy the Network already

we are going to get a walkthrough on how to sign-up for the Network for every platform by the end of tonight.

WWE simping, even dry begging, for Network subscriptions.

They should really advertise their product outside of their weekly shows.

Why isn't there a WWE Network shirt they make people wear?

How many people have to buy the network before they stop talking about it every 3 seconds?

I'm waiting for king to say "I GOT THESE CHEESEBURGERS MAN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JEvQUQIU0#t=53

Top Bottom