• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Is WWE network REALLY not doing well? Read something last week about wrestlers complaining about their pay. Guys what if there's only TNA?

TNA isn't going to be around past September. So no. There'd be no one.

WHAT? I missed the thrilling conclusion to the epic Summer vs Layla feud by skipping out on Smackdown.

strobogo

Banned
Guys, sign up for the WWE NETWORK so you can watch Raw from 1995, with such stars as the Blu Brothers, Mantuar, Man Mountain Rock, Mable, Doink, Nikolai Volkoff, Duke Drose, Aldo Montoya, and so much more!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You just had to make the Network. You couldn't just do a Netflix or Prime deal because you think you're special, and you're Vince McMahon damnit.

RP912

Banned
Guys, sign up for the WWE NETWORK so you can watch Raw from 1995, with such stars as the Blu Brothers, Mantuar, Man Mountain Rock, Mable, Doink, Nikolai Volkoff, Duke Drose, Aldo Montoya, and so much more!

only the new generation where brooklyn brawler got a ultra push.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You just had to make the Network. You couldn't just do a Netflix or Prime deal because you think you're special, and you're Vince McMahon damnit.

That would have been the smarter route it seems. I like the network, but I enjoy watching the old shows. I guess they way overestimated their potential audience.

Top Bottom