• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Son Of D

jMAoSce5Lus7f.png

Close enough.

Striker

Santino did what he did well. To some that might be nothing, but he had his moments.
His debut with Umaga seems like the short time where he was an actual midcarder. When he turned heel they started pairing him with Maria, Beth, and did the Santina shit. He's the type of guy who could've done more with a better gimmick. Five years or so with the same thing has been stale.

Even on a web forum where your identity is (hopefully) anonymous, the humiliation stills cuts through. To be baited so easily, my word...

I sincerely hope you all don't take this same stance and openness in real life.

jmdajr

Even on a web forum where your identity is (hopefully) anonymous, the humiliation stills cuts through. To be baited so easily, my word...

Baited? He asked a question. Glad everyone helped! :)

Cagey

Banned
Jack Swagger’s favorite opponent is Alberto Del Rio

Swaggie picking a foreigner? Kayfabe is dead breh.

Goldust’s favorite opponent is Randy Orton

Goldust picking the ladies favorite? Kayfabe is resurrected breh.
John Cena’s favorite opponent is The Rock

Game recognize game, and Cena thinks the only one who can see him is The Rock.

Rock be like

sb3hn4.gif

For an adult, viewing pro wrestling is not something to be proud of. The very definition of 'guilty pleasure'. The skeleton you should hide in the very back of your closet.

To even find yourself in a position where you're discussing the topic, heaven forbid actually advancing the dialog to the point where you're defending the shameful act, know that you've already effed up.

Some of the names I see in that thread are far from surprising, but I am deeply disappointed to find others who I previously believed to be upstanding citizens with a good head on their shoulders.

So, so sad right now.

jmdajr

For an adult, viewing pro wrestling is not something to be proud of. The very definition of 'guilty pleasure'. The skeleton you should hide in the very back of your closet.

To even find yourself in a position where you're discussing the topic, heaven forbid actually advancing the dialog to the point where you're defending the shameful act, know that you've already effed up.

Some of the names I see in that thread are far from surprising, but I am deeply disappointed to find others who I previously believed to be upstanding citizens with a good head on their shoulders.

So, so sad right now.

url

I agree, friend. Even John Sina wouldn't lower himself to discussing this shit.

Browny

Banned
Is this going to turn into a "I wear wrestling shirts in public" session again?

I nearly bought a CM punk white hoodie, but then he left, so I didn't

jred2k

So, so sad right now.

Cheer up by having a look at your favourite monthly email:

wa0kpKc.png

Aiii

So not worth it

So, so sad right now.

This post has made you literally the undisputed worst poster in this thread. Congratulations bean breath, it took a lot of hard work and shitty gimmick posting, but you finally made it.

Ithil

The only thing sillier than a self-loathing wrestling fan is a "joke's on them I'm just pretending" self-loathing wrestling fan.

Son Of D

Is this going to turn into a "I wear wrestling shirts in public" session again?

I nearly bought a CM punk white hoodie, but then he left, so I didn't

I actually saw someone wearing a wrestling shirt today. It was like those "Keep calm and..." shirts with the WWE logo on top instead of the crown. "Keep Calm and Watch WWE"

mzl.qajdpdti.175x175-75.jpg

^Like that for those unaware.

joelseph

The only thing sillier than a self-loathing wrestling fan is a "joke's on them I'm just pretending" self-loathing wrestling fan.

What about the self-loathing fan that is using a joke account to act like they are just pretending to be a self-loathing fan?

Aiii

So not worth it
I have been debating getting Divinity: Original Sin for two days now. I can't decide wether I want it or not.

jred2k

I can't wait to go the Smackdown taping on Tuedsay and mark out like a 6 year old. I'll make sure to chant the "O" part of Uce-O extra loud just for bean breath.

I have been debating getting Divinity: Original Sin for two days now. I can't decide wether I want it or not.

If you've spent this much time debating the purchase, just imagine how often you will look at it in your library and think "Nah, I don't really want to play that."

joelseph

I got suckered into buying a copy by my friend that promised me it was multiplayer Baulders Gate. My tastes must have changed because I can't stand Divinity. Everything is slow. Walking/Running is slow. The story is slow. The combat is slow, yes I know it's turn-based, but it's still "slow". The paper rock scissors is boring. The dialog is weak. Maybe it's just me but if I could go back in time I would pass.

Mahonay

Banned
"I can't understand it so I gotta hate everybody else that loves it"

It still blows my mind that its 2014 and folks still on that wrestling is fake bullshit. My wife used to be on that tip until she saw roman reigns...now she's a dedicated smark mark like myself.
WIK3aJs.gif

My fiance thinks most wrestlers are gross, other than some half-asian dude named TJ Perkins we saw at an ROH show and (inexplicably) Alberto Del Rio. She disappoints me greatly in her taste in wrestling manmeat.

My girlfriend of about 3 months has watched some wrestling with me. She had watched wrestling during the Attitude era, so she seems to have been enjoying playing catch up with what's going on now in WWE.

She definitely thinks Seth Rollins is hot. She also got pretty excited when some Orton crack got revealed during MITB. I should show her some Ziggler matches, that man constantly has his ass falling out of his trunks.

Top Bottom