• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

That's OK. I know that all these angry posts directed at me are just your way of coping with these new found feelings of degradation and loss of self-respect. I can take it, I will happily bear that burden.

I served you all a heavy dose of tough love because I love each and every one of you very much.

Now let's talk about Pro Wrestling.

jmdajr

bean breath the type of dude who buys all of his clothes at The Gap

hahahahaha

<--old navy

also

77094.jpg

Not as crap as usual imo.

Wooo, I finally finished the Kenta Kobashi 'Miraculous Resurrection' set! So, if you ever fancy watching 20 hours of Kobashi matches, save this link;

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHD5pI8S5U-EMAtxV6Tw9SACrzpR_DXwR

Think I'm going to start on my World of Sport set next. Haven't watched any old-school British wrestling in some time.

As a gesture of goodwill to you all and a show of respect to my friend, Bootaaay, I'm going to commit, right here in this post, to watch at least one of the videos in that set and post a comment about it at some point today.

I encourage you all to do the same.

jmdajr

Urban Dictionary

1. Light It Up-Direct a lot of machine gun fire at it.

<car approaching checkpoint>
Sergeant: "Fire warning shots."
<car keeps coming>
Sergetant: "Light it up."

...1000 rounds later...

Private: "Shit, shit, that car was full of orphans and nuns. Dammit!"

Today in history, WCW breathed its last breath when Buff Bagwell vs Booker T for the WCW Title main evented a Raw in Tacoma, WA.

2NMuHMk.gif

The crowd turned on the segment and match so hard that all plans for WCW being a separate brand were scrapped and it was killed at the Survivor Series for good.

UberTag

I just realized the WWE 2k15 logo is the Network logo, are the officially changing at some point?
After Summerslam when Cena's two belts turn into one glorious belt.

He will then lose said belt to Brock Lesnar at Night of Champions in a tables match after fighting off Cesaro, Kane, Rollins, Orton and a sledgehammer-armed Triple H before getting crushed by Rusev and hit with Brock's finisher.

He will then go "Aw shucks, how awesome is the WWE" the next night while no-selling all of his injuries and pinning Lesnar in a tag match with Roman Reigns (with Cesaro also included).

Rusev will run out and crush him again while Triple H and Stephanie applaud from ringside.

RP912

Banned
Today in history, WCW breathed its last breath when Buff Bagwell vs Booker T for the WCW Title main evented a Raw in Tacoma, WA.

2NMuHMk.gif

The crowd turned on the segment and match so hard that all plans for WCW being a separate brand were scrapped and it was killed at the Survivor Series for good.

I blame that stupid fucking hat buff was wearing that night.

Entropia

No One Remembers

2NMuHMk.gif

It took from the end of March till early July for WCW to have a main event match? WTF.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Was Emma here on a work visa? That's the only reason I could see why they released her.

Cameron TRIED TO BRIBE A COP, and she's on TV every week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look, a lot of the decision about who gets to go and why is attached to how much press and buzz their offense gets. So don't just compare what they did, but compare the impact.

EDIT: not impressed with the cism in here crying for Cameron's head. you should be happy for her

Top Bottom