• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Aiii

So not worth it
Wow, so you can get away with drinking or smoking drugs and driving, but don't you fucking dare forget to pay for an item in self check-out.

I'm not sure this is the best move WWE. Poor Emma.

Dixie will be happy at least.

-edit: New Paige Emma
68510_Tenille_Tayla_Dashwood_0003_123_199lo.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Poor" Emma is what got her in this situation in the first place. Stealing is wrong.

Look, a lot of the decision about who gets to go and why is attached to how much press and buzz their offense gets. So don't just compare what they did, but compare the impact.

EDIT: not impressed with the cism in here crying for Cameron's head. you should be happy for her

swagger and cameron got plenty of buzz.

this has to be a work visa thing. she'll be back in post-haste.

daniel bryan style baby.

EDIT: what cism?! she bribed a fucking cop!

Entropia

No One Remembers
That's crazy. How does she get released yet others with worse charges are still around with nary a slap on the wrist.

Maybe the feds struck down her Visa. Who knows.

In any case, the company is in the middle of major cost cutting. Emma was not important, and she gave them a reason to fire her. Not the time.

jmdajr

That's crazy. How does she get released yet others with worse charges are still around with nary a slap on the wrist.

Sure seems confusing. Overall I guess it depends on how Vince feels on any given day.

'Who? Oh yeah. The funny dancing broad. That will save us some 40g God damn it."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FYI events of moral turpitude such as theft, even misdemeanor, can have a huge impact on work visas. I did some readins. That's likely why this is happening to her and Cameron was preserved.

Sephzilla

lol @ emma fired for budget reasons. I highly doubt she was making enough money for that to even be a factor

she probably had her visa revoked

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ emma fired for budget reasons. I highly doubt she was making enough money for that to even be a factor

she probably had her visa revoked

her stealing reinforces that she wasn't being paid much

somedevil

FYI events of moral turpitude such as theft, even misdemeanor, can have a huge impact on work visas. I did some readins. That's likely why this is happening to her and Cameron was preserved.

The funny thing with Cameron is her charges were dismissed:

:Ms. Andrew,who is also known as WWE Diva "Cameron", was arrested for DUI. She submitted to a DUI investigation and allegedly provided a breath result above a 0.20 before refusing to give a second sample. The trial court granted a motion to suppress the traffic stop in her case and the charges against her were subsequently dismissed.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So Work Visa problems and cost-cutting measures? Sorry about your damn luck, Emma.

I shall pour a bottle of Bubble Solution on tha corner in her honor.

Son Of D

Scratch logo getting replaced on the current belt?

There will probably be a new belt debuted after Summerslam instead of the two belts.

Wow;

http://www.wwe.com/inside/emma-released-from-wwe-26450666

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma the best in all her future endeavors."

Well that was an unexpected response, although it is likely something to do with her work visa being affected after the iPad case incident.

FWIW, Alvarez is shocked.

Baffled. Same person called 5 min ago. Also baffled. Has to be more to the story.

Same person is in reference to the person in the company who told him yesterday it would likely just blow over in days.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I confused as to why she was arrested . Just make her pay the 30 bucks.

Oh well hopefully she shows up in shimmer

She ain't workin in America my friend. Watch for her PROGRESS_UK debut. Maybe. If they let her work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
She'll likely be back on Shimmer shows soon enough. PROGRESS haven't had any women's wrestling on their main shows, as of yet.

If it is a work visa thing, and from everything I'm reading, it sure looks like it is - does Shimmer ever travel outside of America?

Top Bottom