• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I want to see Rusev and Lana kidnap Swagger and then they show weeks of them torturing him in a cave somewhere. Full on waterboarding, battery cables on the nipples, everything. Then after a month he comes out during a match with Zeb's new protege during a beat down from Rusev. Everyone thinks he will save him and then boom. He helps Rusev and turns on the USA ala Sgt. Slaughter in 91.

RP912

Banned
I want to see Rusev and Lana kidnap Swagger and then they show weeks of them torturing him in a cave somewhere. Full on waterboarding, battery cables on the nipples, everything. Then after a month he comes out during a match with Zeb's new protege during a beat down from Rusev. Everyone thinks he will save him and then boom. He helps Rusev and turns on the USA ala Sgt. Slaughter in 91.

Put swagger in this place with these guys.

19950909_meeting_doom_USE.jpg

When Lana comes out and does the little walk and twirl, do you guys ever imagine her doing that on your nuts? I know she's a classy lady, but those heels were made for steppin'.

I was gonna make a joke, but then I noticed that the little intro to the LANA photoshoot talks about subjugation, so...maybe you're not the only one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I didn't read or comprehend enough, but enlighten me as to why Russia is involved in this - was it not rebels without any particular government affiliation?

jmdajr

Maybe I didn't read or comprehend enough, but enlighten me as to why Russia is involved in this - was it not rebels without any particular government affiliation?

I have no idea WTF is going on with all that. But obviously pushing the Russia gimmick has a lot to do with the shit that has been going on over there.

I mean how can we not talk about it?

Bandini

At the least, they're being funded and armed directly by the Russian government. It's likely that their connection is actually deeper than that.

strobogo

Banned
Like anyone at the shows is really going to give a fuck about the plane being shot down. Come on. It will be forgotten by tomorrow for most people.

XenoRaven

I thought Rusev was Bulgarian?

Anyway its about time they dropped that Putin picture spot. It was fun the first time but its been 2 months...
He is, but you don't get heat for being Bulgarian and he sounds Russian to Americans anyway. So now his thing is he moved to Russia and is a national hero because of his fighting exploits in the US.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

On 2k15, so after it launches. When is that again? Soon?

Top Bottom