• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I managed to get three hours in before I called it quits, what in the fuck am I missing.

On gaf, when you see a Naughty Dog, Obsidian, or Platinum logo, you better automatically love it and have no criticisms whatsoever.

The game's pretty good though. Way better than Uncharted. UC2 should get more shit for its reviews than GTA4 but whatever

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On gaf, when you see a Naughty Dog, Obsidian, or Platinum logo, you better automatically love it and have no criticisms whatsoever.

The game's pretty good though. Way better than Uncharted. UC2 should get more shit for its reviews than GTA4 but whatever

Obsidian earned their good shit.

UC2 wasn't that great. Oh god I guess we're all gonna go bananas here for a while.

jmdajr

I can't wait for Pillars of Eternity!

I have never played a single Obsidian game

Cagey

Banned

I guess I'll chalk it up to game preferences. I didn't like Uncharted at all (beautiful to look at tho) and I don't care for survival horror zombies and wonky ass gunplay, but a billion GOAT reviews had me preorder the sumbitch.

jmdajr

Vanquish, Gears, and Uncharted were all some of my big favorites from last gen.

I guess I just like the gameplay style, and I think they did it the best.

Kornflayx

Instead of talking games, let's just admire the greatness that is Rusev. That's a proper wrestler, not some vegan Daniel Bryan crap.

Give me Lesnar and Rusev and let them wail on each other. I will look like this:

i6iZGGodvHTUB.gif

jred2k

When Lana comes out and does the little walk and twirl, do you guys ever imagine her doing that on your nuts? I know she's a classy lady, but those heels were made for steppin'.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When Lana comes out and does the little walk and twirl, do you guys ever imagine her doing that on your nuts? I know she's a classy lady, but those heels were made for steppin'.

no :(

Watching the latest PWG show, the opening match between Brian Cage and Roddy is awesome. Cage is ridiculous, just insanely huge and they told a good story with Strong struggling to get Cage up for any of his power moves. Swann vs AR Fox was fun, flippy bullshit, but again after two matches on a PWG show I need to take a break. Some gifs;

'The Swollverine' hits a 619;

Brian_Cage.gif

Awesome knee lift to the face from Roddy;

Strong.gif

Obligatory 'AR Fox does something insane' gif;

Fox.gif

That sell;

Swann.gif

Middle-rope phoenix splash;

Swann1.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh really? Then what is, in your opinion, the best game ever?

Oh, I dunno. There's so many amazing games out there it's tough to pick just one. The first Company of Heroes is one of the best games ever though <3

jmdajr

Gaf is not the place to over praise games unless you are cool with getting shat on.

I'll go out, buy/rent a game, and enjoy the heck out of it. Upon completion I'll go to the thread dedicated to the game and go, "Oh, I guess I should have hated it. Look at this never ending list of complaints. If I had just known, I could have hated it from the start!"

Reviews get criticized a lot, but I actually go on that instead of GAF impressions. There is actually more of a chance of me enjoying a game if I go that route. Glass half full over half empty scenario.

Only time this is not the case is if I game gets absolutely awful reviews and people says it's been done unfairly so. Then I might give such a game at least a chance.

Gaf is not the place to over praise games unless you are cool with getting shat on.

I'll go out, buy/rent a game, and enjoy the heck out of it. Upon completion I'll go to the thread dedicated to the game and go, "oh, I guess I should have hated it. Look at this never ending list of complaints. If I had just known, I could have hated it from the start!"
Stick to Wrasslegaf. Everything is fair and balanced here

RP912

Banned
I don't mind the negativity for any games except civilization. If there's hatred of any kind towards this game....it's curtains.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a trip to think Civ V has been out for four years. Goddamn...

Gorillaz

I think TLOU was pretty good. To call it a masterpiece and say it has a "legacy" takes time tho, gotta let that shit sit for a few years and see where it lands.

I wish Bioshock Infinite could have been something "great" last year, but that triple fight with
a fucking ghost
near the end pissed me off to the point I just wanted to finish it and move on. Also the storyline crashes on itself if you sit there and think about it for 5 mins.

Verendus

Banned
Ocarina of Time is crap. Boring, drab and bland shit. Dunno how people say this piece of crap aged well.

Mario 64 is also shit. Galaxy was way better and the only good 3D Mario game.

Sonic should go die in a desert somewhere.

Fuck Jay Z.

jmdajr

It might be because I like games like I do movies. A more personal experience. Not that I don't like playing games in co-op or watching Movies in a theater, but overall it's me absorbing the game/movie for myself and having my own opinions/feelings. I hardly ever go to threads that discuss Movies or TV shows either. I enjoyed it for me.

But WWE/NFL very different. I like to experience it as an audience. I like to enjoy the hilarity/misery/defeat/triumph as a group.

NFL however is the only thing I get legit upset about though. I can't recall WWE ever getting me raged.

RP912

Banned
Bioshock Infinite had me until that time paradox shit. Holy shit so many plotholes and confusion...bad enough the game got dragged down along with it :(.

Still one of my goty's tho.

I honestly never finished Ocarina of Time. Bought the 3DS version too and it was still a struggle. I'm sure it's great as everybody says it is, it's just not for me.

RP912

Banned
It might be because I like games like I do movies. A more personal experience. Not that I don't like playing games in co-op or watching Movies in a theater, but overall it's me absorbing the game/movie for myself and having my own opinions/feelings. I hardly ever go to threads that discuss Movies or TV shows either. I enjoyed it for me.

But WWE/NFL very different. I like to experience it as an audience. I like to enjoy the hilarity/misery/defeat/triumph as a group.

NFL however is the only thing I get legit upset though. I can't recall WWE ever getting me raged.

WWE made me raged with the AW firing. After that incident I've grown accustomed to their fuckery.

Top Bottom