• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

My only complaint about TLOU is the first 3 or so hours are a real slow burn after the wizz bang intro and set up.

Lucky it was a 15+ hour game because that start is pretty terrible.

Also best games of all time fav 5 that I think are as good today as ever and if you havent played them you need to do so right now!

5 to 2 in any order
Portal 1
Final Fantasy 7 as long as you play it on a PSP or Vita.
MegaMan 2
Super Mario Galaxy

1: Tetris

Tetris lords over all. Even shitty web versions of Tetris are still good.

And yeah. Bioshock Infinite could have been great if it wasnt for all those twists at the end.

RP912

Banned
Gamefly's got it for like $13. It's probably worth that.

I'll probably check it out to see what's so Citizen Kaney about the game.

It's okay, for your information The Last of Us is releasing on the PS4. Experience aofhsaoijfoijhcsocjfpcfoihspofmcdjk for just $59.99.

No PS4 though :/

Top all time is tough, top 3 last gen: Bayonetta, SMG2, Uncharted 2

1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Bioshock
3. Journey

W07879.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Went from doing sweet jump kicks and punches to doing a end-all be-all spin that beats everything and waggle.

Galaxy is Austin post-neck surgery.

Verendus

Banned
I want to see Triple H become WWE World Heavyweight champion and just be a massive troll.

One week, he can come out dressed like thug life Joan Cena and start rapping from an A4 piece of paper.

The next week, he can come out and do a history lesson on the city they're wrestling in.

Another week, he can come out and bake a cake.

LIVE FROM MONDAY NIGHT!

I want to see Triple H become WWE World Heavyweight champion and just be a massive troll.

One week, he can come out dressed like thug life Joan Cena and start rapping from an A4 piece of paper.

The next week, he can come out and do a history lesson on the city they're wrestling in.

LIVE FROM MONDAY NIGHT!

slaYHcF.gif

jmdajr

LIVE FROM MONDAY NIGHT!

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

LIVE FROM MONDAY NIGHT!
Sandow was made for this

RP912

Banned

LIVE FROM MONDAY NIGHT!

so basically stephanie/trips era 2.0 with extra segments.

Sign me up :D

Top Bottom