• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

strobogo

Banned
You could live in Indiana where it starts getting in the 30s in October and stays that way (and colder) into March, with various tornadoes thrown in around January just for fun. Or go from 85 to 34 in the span of 2 days. Indiana weather is fucking stupid. We'll have a day in January in the 60s, but a day in August in the 40s some years. We'll go from snow to thunder storms and back in 3 days. We'll get snow in April a lot of years. Sometimes we just skip Spring entirely. We regularly have all 4 seasons in the same week.

It's stupid as fuck.

There's some new STARDOM out;

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3ah69_JAHMAL1111_stardom-7-10-14/1#video=x21or5u

Io vs Satomaru's pretty good.

Io_Shirai.gif

Also, watched more of PWG's latest show, have a gif of Candice LeRae being awesome;

Candice.gif

Recall

The heat is one thing but all the insects and bugs that come out just make it horrifically bad.

Oh look a swarm of things that can kill me, oh lovely.

You could live in Indiana where it starts getting in the 30s in October and stays that way (and colder) into March, with various tornadoes thrown in around January just for fun. Or go from 85 to 34 in the span of 2 days. Indiana weather is fucking stupid. We'll have a day in January in the 60s, but a day in August in the 40s some years. We'll go from snow to thunder storms and back in 3 days. We'll get snow in April a lot of years. Sometimes we just skip Spring entirely. We regularly have all 4 seasons in the same week.

It's stupid as fuck.
That's what you get for living in a carny-ass state

Hasney

My housemate thinks Adrian Neville us the hottest wrestler ever, even surpassing HHH and Brock as her previous faves.

No accounting for taste, I guess.

Kaladin

Does anyone know when Spike TV ads Impact Wrestling episodes to stream on their site?

I'm interested in picking it back up and giving it a shot with these NYC episodes. They have the episode from last week (07/10) on there, so I know they get up at some point in the week.

Cagey

Banned
Toss on NXT last night, Tyler Breeze pops up for his interview and music video, wifey chimes in "that guy is ugly, is it a joke that everyone thinks he's gorgeous, mute it and I'll adlib what he's saying" and then proceeds to do 30 seconds of the following:

"I'm so awesome and good looking and my phone is cool and I killed foxes for my outfit but its fashion and I think I'm hot and I'm going to beat up someone that I don't like but after I take a selfie because I'm a college sorority chick"

Pretty much nailed it brehs.

I did like Zayn/Kidd tho. EDIT: and Sasha Banks, always Sasha Banks.

jmdajr

So yesterday I ran a quarter mile. Pretty pathetic when I used to do almost 3, but I been doing nothing since I beat cancer. Well not nothing.I walk and take the straits every day. Like 14 flights up combined, and 7 at a time (parking garage/work building) . But I used to do yoga, weights/resistance training, and run multiple times a week. Guess I got bitter since I lived the healthy life style and still got cancer. But anyhow, it felt good. I'm gonna keep trying. Definitely gonna kick the bucket faster doing nothing. At least I never gave up eating healthy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So yesterday I ran a quarter mile. Pretty pathetic when I used to do almost 3, but I been doing nothing since I beat cancer. Well not nothing.I walk and take the straits every day. Like 14 flights up combined, and 7 at a time (parking garage/work building) . But I used to do yoga, weights/resistance training, and run multiple times a week. Guess I got bitter since I lived the healthy life style and still got cancer. But anyhow, it felt good. I'm gonna keep trying. Definitely gonna kick the bucket faster doing nothing. At least I never gave up eating healthy.

Come talk to us in fit-gaf brother!

Toss on NXT last night, Tyler Breeze pops up for his interview and music video, wifey chimes in "that guy is ugly, is it a joke that everyone thinks he's gorgeous, mute it and I'll adlib what he's saying" and then proceeds to do 30 seconds of the following:

"I'm so awesome and good looking and my phone is cool and I killed foxes for my outfit but its fashion and I think I'm hot and I'm going to beat up someone that I don't like but after I take a selfie because I'm a college sorority chick"

My gf says the same thing (without the adlib). I'm sure she's lying. Breeze is gorgeous.

Aiii

So not worth it

Keep at it mate, it's not gonna come overnight, but the fitness will be back soon enough. I can understand the feelings though, but cancer unfortunately has nothing to do with fitness, it's just a freak genetic thing you either get or don't get. It's the heart-problems, diabetes and cholesterol you want to avoid. Coming from a family full of heart attacks and amputated limbs, trust me, you don't want it! Good luck, we can all get fit together. Strob is still trying, I'm sure!

My gf says the same thing (without the adlib). I'm sure she's lying. Breeze is gorgeous.

Yeah, we're gonna need some pictures of the two of you to determine just how good a judge your girls are of beauty.

jmdajr

It make me think yesterday when I started reading this article.

Fruits and Vegetables Are Trying to Kill You

3706_4764f37856fc727f70b666b8d0c4ab7a.png

The article is not what you think. The bottom line is that vegetable and fruits have smalls amounts of natural toxicity that help them survive against shit trying to eat them. And it is this same amounts of toxins that goes into your body which helps build them to be better/stronger against aging elements. All those vitamin supplements people take are causing harm because your body is no longer doing the work building up that sort of immunity naturally from eating all that healthy food.

In the article they also talk about exercising. Exercise in the right amount yes, you are actually damaging your body. But every time the body repairs itself, you come out stronger. Your bones, your muscles. And that is nothing new, we know that. But now the thinking is that there might be something to this to when it comes to eating as well.

Anyhow..it just got me thinking. It's a good article. Lots of words though.

jmdajr

Keep at it mate, it's not gonna come overnight, but the fitness will be back soon enough. I can understand the feelings though, but cancer unfortunately has nothing to do with fitness, it's just a freak genetic thing you either get or don't get. It's the heart-problems, diabetes and cholesterol you want to avoid. Coming from a family full of heart attacks and amputated limbs, trust me, you don't want it! Good luck, we can all get fit together. Strob is still trying, I'm sure!

Yeah, we're gonna need some pictures of the two of you to determine just how good a judge your girls are of beauty.

I lost one grand mother to a heart disease, the other to diabetus. I'm not getting any younger and I don't need to put up with that shit too. Like I said at least I kept eating healthy and didn't let myself completely go. The day you give up control of everything, you've lost.

Aiii

So not worth it
I lost one grand mother to a heart disease, the other to diabetus. I'm not getting any younger and I don't need to put up with that shit too. Like I said at least I kept eating healthy and didn't let myself completely go. The day you give up control of everything, you've lost.

Exactly, great mindset to have. Good luck mate!

bearbomb

Neo Member
You could live in Indiana where it starts getting in the 30s in October and stays that way

Sounds like where I live up in Saskatchewan. Winter starts in October usually and by December it's probably -30C or -40C plus windchill then winter lasts until April or May. Then it rains for a month probably, and now it's in the heat stage where it's super humid and 30C.

RP912

Banned
Jeez yall got me wanting to get back to the exercise funk. I been lacking inspiration to do anything besides the usual working and etc. I even had better eating habits than before like trying out veggie burgers and etc.

RP912

Banned
I just walk everywhere. It burns enough calories that I can in theory stuff my face forever.

Thats what I used to do in the small town I lived in a while back. It's a nightmare during the summer though. Holy shit that Georgia weather is the devil in spandex. You walk down the street and start to hallucinate about water ice and cold showers.

Browny

Banned
I just walk everywhere. It burns enough calories that I can in theory stuff my face forever.

MIddle age will catch up with you. I had an awesome metabolism - no exercise, eat what I want, consistently 12 1/2 stone for about 10 years. Then the gut appeared...

...I may have exaggerated the stuffing my face forever part. And the theory part :p

I know my metabolism is gonna whoop my ass soon though, so I'm keeping track of my calories and such using my phone. It's worked pretty well so far, as long as I don't go too overboard, I should be good for a while.

And yes I did write that song. It was a really good burger man

Hasney

WWE.com's top 10 matches of the year so far:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/top-10-matches-of-2014-so-far/

1. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family (Elimination Chamber version)
2. Natalya vs. Charlotte
3. Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
4. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro (NXT ArRIVAL)
5. The Shield vs. Evolution (Payback one)
6. Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt
7. John Cena vs. Cesaro
8 .Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena vs. Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs. Christian — WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
9. Daniel Bryan V HHH
10. Bad News Barret V Dolph Ziggler

Some nice choices in there. Wasn't expecting NXT in there, let alone the number 2 match being a Divas one!

jmdajr

...I may have exaggerated the stuffing my face forever part. And the theory part :p

I know my metabolism is gonna whoop my ass soon though, so I'm keeping track of my calories and such using my phone. It's worked pretty well so far, as long as I don't go too overboard, I should be good for a while.

And yes I did write that song. It was a really good burger man

At least you have options. Man some people have it so bad they can't even eat fruit anymore. That sucks.

jmdajr

This guy at work is trying to control his diabetes with diet and no meds.

So yesterday he was eat ring whipped cream. Like by itself
Hey, it was carb free. .

He swears it's working for him though.

RP912

Banned
WWE.com's top 10 matches of the year so far:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/top-10-matches-of-2014-so-far/

1. The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family (Elimination Chamber version)
2. Natalya vs. Charlotte
3. Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan
4. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro (NXT ArRIVAL)
5. The Shield vs. Evolution (Payback one)
6. Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt
7. John Cena vs. Cesaro
8 .Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena vs. Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs. Christian — WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
9. Daniel Bryan V HHH
10. Bad News Barret V Dolph Ziggler

Some nice choices in there. Wasn't expecting NXT in there, let alone the number 2 match being a Divas one!

good list but I would move the ec match up a bit.

Top Bottom