• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

dream

Remember, spindashing, along with being the first person to recognize that the Usos are the best tag team in American pro wrestling, I was also the first person to see that Alex Rusev is the best thing going in WWE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So, no more Lana introductions, even though they brought heat with the crowd?

EDIT: So its in ring now? I liked it better during the entrance.

KissVibes

Banned
USA!
USA!
USA!
BpC0W8k.gif

This should've been Woods.

Or Big E. but Woods had that gimmick previously.

MC Safety

Poor Paige. WrassleGaf turned on ya.

I can see the support she got in NXT. But she absolutely did not make the translation to the big stage.

The stupid scream doesn't work in a big auditorium with a loud crowd. And her personality isn't enough to carry any match. Just look at this last abomination. Screaming "Come on, AJ!" is not storytelling.

I'm glad they took the title off her. She was an okay caretaker champ, but that's over and done with.

Kenobi

I can see the support she got in NXT. But she absolutely did not make the translation to the big stage.

The stupid scream doesn't work in a big auditorium with a loud crowd. And her personality isn't enough to carry any match. Just look at this last abomination. Screaming "Come on, AJ!" is not storytelling.

I'm glad they took the title off her. She was an okay caretaker champ, but that's over and done with.

I suppose the same happened with Emma. Is WWE just pulling NXT peeps out too early? Who books NXT? Anyone know?

Top Bottom