• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I'd pay money to fast forward to the point where Cena can no longer be a full time guy. I just wanna see what the WWE does.

I said this in 2007. Now I'm indifferent

It's amazing, but Reigns if worse on the mic and in the ring than Cena. All Reigns can do is spear and howl. If he's the next Cena, then wow, is this shit going to be unbearable. He's living proof of how far looks can take you.

He's literally a smaller Diesel.

Ithil

tiredqfk0y.gif
tiredqfk0y.gif

Are they really gonna explain HHH bringing in Brock to take the title off Cena as "best for business"? You know, the guy who HHH hated just last year and broke his arm repeatedly?

Maybe we can then get Brock with the title but then runs wild and defies HHH, so HHH has to to then partner with Reigns to take the title off Brock next year.

UberTag

And no Brock. Jesus, if I went to that PPV I would be mad right now. Cancelled the Rollins/Ambrose match, the miz and Cena wins lol. I don't know if I am going to keep my network subscription.
People at that PPV knew what they were getting.
Vince McMahon's fist up their ass.
They like the abuse which is why they keep coming back for more.
Just like you will when you re-up for another 6 months.

Thorakai

Are they really gonna explain HHH bringing in Brock to take the title off Cena as "best for business"? You know, the guy who HHH hated just last year and broke his arm repeatedly?

Maybe we can then get Brock with the title but then runs wild and defies HHH, so HHH has to to then partner with Reigns to take the title off Brock next year.

they already made amends earlier this year if I remember correctly

Verendus

Banned
The only saving grace in all of this is that Lesnar is taking the title next month and then holding it warm for Brotista in September.

The reign of Drax is coming. Everything else is filler until then.

Lum1n3s

People at that PPV knew what they were getting.
Vince McMahon's fist up their ass.
They like the abuse which is why they keep coming back for more.
Just like you will when you re-up for another 6 months.
Can people stop saying that they're going to cancel their subscriptions then if they already know they're coming back =l

Ravager61

My biggest complaint is WWE's booking mindset that big things can only happen at the big PPVs. So it basically renders watching these "smaller" ppvs pointless because you know everyone is going to retain in order to build up to the big shows.

Mankind won the title for the first time on an episode of Raw for christ's sakes. Bring some of that back. Make me feel like anything can happen.

RP912

Banned
Lol at the thought of canceling the network because of cena winz. Cena could have arms full of belts...as long as the network has some of that old school wrasslin...cena can knock himself silly.

Top Bottom