• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hyped for Summerslam

3760458-8387835520-oY117.gif

Me too

kfedpinscenawukrn.gif

Zach

I hear it's very self-aware which, in the right hands, can be a lot of fun.

Or it could be disastrous. I'm game for either.

Did you play Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard? I did. I actually don't remember much, but I think I kind of liked it? May have to watch a little gameplay on YouTube to jog the nog'.

kiguel182

Best part was the crowd being completely dead for this. TWICE.

Until they forced them to finally react by doing the standard BOO YAY punch fest.

They were trying to build it and it fell flat. It was glorious.

People didn't care and, even the punch didn't got that big of reaction. Just regular stuff.

Alucard

Banned
I find it funny that the WWE have tried the Cena/Reigns staredown at least three times in the middle of matches now, and no one has cared.

Verendus

Banned
Lesnar has been booked like a joke prior to Undertaker. Lost to Cena, couldn't beat CM Punk or Triple H without Heyman's help, then was running away from the Big Slow.

Comparing him to Godzilla is an insult to Godzilla, even if he is fictional.

John Cena broke his personal record of his longest television and PPV win streak at WWE BattleGround last night with 14 straight wins, per ProFightDB.com. His previous personal record of 13 straight TV and PPV wins was in early 2007.

I bet some nonbelievers didn't believe Cena could pull it off, but he did it. He overcame the odds.

My sister said that. That is hair was disgusting.

I said to her that all the women were all over him and she was like "not my type".

D6FrqQZ.jpg

barring any mic skills, lack of ring psychology, John Morrison had a great look. No water in that mane. I wanna see more of him since he was sort of building some momentum when i wasn't watching at the time. 2007 to pre Punk pipebomb promo is such a blur to me and it's something i really wanna explore.

Alucard

Banned
Second-hand dirt. Frenlen scooped that last night.

According to Headlock Headlines, The Ascension is also debuting tonight:

After Vince reportedly blowing his stack over last night's Battleground PPV, it has been conjectured that The Ascension will (probably) debut tonight. This is just one of a possible three surprises that might happen tonight. We already know that Brock Lesnar will probably/maybe show up tonight. In addition to Brock and The Ascension, it would be safe to guess that the third surprise could possibly be Sting. We can't confirm this, as things change faster than Superman in a phonebooth in the WWE, but Vince was said to be "quite pleased" with the crowd response to the WWE2K15 commercial last week. He is said to have perhaps signed Sting in the past 24 hours and is ready to give him "a big legend push." Stay tuned for more!

Top Bottom