• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

I wasn't even thinking of DB, thats a defeatist attitude friend. Do you think DB has a defeatist attitude like that?

i dunno man. I just saw this pic and it got me shakin for a bit. Like what the fuck, Bryan.

20140623_EP_LIGHT_Kickoff_HOMEPAGE-620x361.jpg

Aja Kong (c) vs Yumiko Hotta - (AJW 1994/01/24)

One of the more brutal women's matches you're likely to see, this one's a real hard-hitting brawl. For whatever reason, Kong goes at Yumiko right from the bell and fucks her shit up very early on, throwing a goddamn table in her face that slices her fingers open. Now, Hotta doesn't normally get much sympy, because she generally kicks people really hard and isn't an idol-like joshi in the vein of Toyota. However, here she gets ALL the sympy. Especially when it looks like she can't continue because of her injured hand, but insists on carrying on and Aja then works the hell out of her bloody fingers. Hotta's comebacks are firey and awesome, the crowd really getting behind her towards the end, but Aja's a fucking menace and isn't easily put down. Ridiculous match, lots of fun.

Hotta_Kong.gif

And you really think they'll go out of their way to cheapen the Wrestlemania 30 moment? Sure Kane was a misfire but had his neck fuck with him and every proper wrestling fan in existence, we'd all be enjoying the product a lot more with a Bryan title reign.

Aiii

So not worth it
I read in OT a couple of weeks ago that a guy was spoiling clickbait headlines on Twitter and was supersuccesful, I kind of want someone to do something similar for dirtsheets, especially Lords of Pain.

For those that don't know, the guy spoiling clickbait headlines basically retweets news Twitters and puts the answer to the headline in the RT. So when they go "WWE Superstar Reportedly Announces His Retirement at Live Event" He would at "It's Santino"

I'd do this but I'm lazy.

The more I see that gif, the more depressed I am to how much these guys are totally not the holy trinity of wrestling. Punk's passion and Bryan's neck just wants us all to suffer :(

I read in OT a couple of weeks ago that a guy was spoiling clickbait headlines on Twitter and was supersuccesful,

yeah i followed this guy. it's funny, and it's also actually useful cos it tells you what those articles actually contain and you don't need to waste time reading any of it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Let's lighten the mood a bit.

So, about that Brooke Tessmacher tattoo that was posted earlier, which creepy guy tattoo is worse:
The dude's Brooke tat:
1907678_818820854804184_3628378416333465715_n.jpg

Or this dude's AJ Lee:
vo5vlimkck.jpg

---
Gotta be the AJ one, because at least the Brooke one's face at least somewhat looks like Brooke.

i'm really gonna need to quit wrestling soon, honestly. it's been a slow build since the rumble but i'm spending hours a day basically getting into backstage stuff of all the goings on and it's becoming a problem.

Browny

Banned
The Brooke one looks weird - although I'm hoping it's the angle of the photo. Really, I am. The AJ one looks ok.

I don't get having a celebrity tattoo'd on your body at all. I wonder how many people have Rolf Harris tattoos...

Santino tattoo still makes me laugh:

Browny

Banned
I've been meaning to ask about Stro, but scared of what I might read... Is there any chance of a Lionel Mandrake style synopsis, or will we never know? :-(

Let's be real here: STRO HAD IT COMING

I read in OT a couple of weeks ago that a guy was spoiling clickbait headlines on Twitter and was supersuccesful, I kind of want someone to do something similar for dirtsheets, especially Lords of Pain.

For those that don't know, the guy spoiling clickbait headlines basically retweets news Twitters and puts the answer to the headline in the RT. So when they go "WWE Superstar Reportedly Announces His Retirement at Live Event" He would at "It's Santino"

I'd do this but I'm lazy.
ah yeah, the HuffPo Spoilers guy. I love that feed.

Or this dude's AJ Lee:
vo5vlimkck.jpg
damn, didn't know Fat Mike was such a huge AJ fan

Aiii

So not worth it
Reading to the Cena thread... That wasn't a smart move by Stro, keep that shit in the Community thread, OT won't understand.

---

Hang on, Maddox was released?

Striker

I'm dreading the next nine months for WWE. Roman Reigns getting the Cena 2004-2005 push hard. Brock should demand more money.

I'm dreading the next nine months for WWE. Roman Reigns getting the Cena 2004-2005 push hard. Brock should demand more money.

Another talent shoved down our throats without the talent (his match with Orton on Summerslam is his ultimate test for me.) and the level of overness. Just utter dread this coming months.

Top Bottom