• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

But when you hear Diana Hart mentally break down on interviews about how kids would rhyme Hart with fart, it's not so funny anymore ain't it.

Kinda still is.

Fuck y'all, Daniel Bryan is a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels hybrid in the ring without the booking and the chances. I don't know how you can like Bret but not Bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So's I'm rewatching this Golden Age to like someNew Generation era wrestling, and I'm realizing something sad. I'm coming to the realization that I just don't give much of a shit about Mr. Perfect. Like I loved him as a kid, and he's a good wrestler, but he just gets such a 'pfffft whatever' reaction from me. It's not hate, it's not love. It's just pure apathy, be it in a promo or in a match. He's just another boring technical wrestler with no personality. His gimmick does nothing to show his charisma of which I don't think he has any. When he was feuding with Hogan, I thought Genius's match with Hogan on SNME was much more exciting. Because I thought Genius and Hogan made it work. I'm just not invested in Perfect at all now that I've watched more wrestling and being a skilled technician isn't enough.

Nobody gets their neck injured in SoR, though. Or talks like a loser. Or is shorter than Skate. Or is a vegetarian, etc.

pXG1q.gif

Sokantish

Wow you guys who haven't played Streets of Rage 2 should probably do that, make sure to check ebay I bet there's a lot of cartridges there. I know no one here would pirate WWE ppvs so they definitely would never pirate old console games!

zychi

Banned
All this db talk, you guys know hes gonna come back without the caveman hair right? Probably keep the bears tho

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Paracelsus

Austin was babyface and more over than over when he had to quit to fix his neck. He was turned heel six months after the return, Angle returned in June and turned heel in February the following year. Edge returned in March and turned heel in October.

Austin was babyface and more over than over when he had to quit to fix his neck. He was turned heel six months after the return, Angle returned in June and turned heel in February the following year. Edge returned in March and turned heel in October.

if that pattern is any indication, then it's all over, friends. Pack it up guys it's done.

This jetpack boss fight in Streets of Rage 2 is a real fuckface. Ugh.

In today's backwards crowd environment, Heel Bryan would be the most over face on the roster. Plus, Heel Austin was a mistake and I feel like Edge swapped alignment all the time anyway.

In today's backwards crowd environment, Heel Bryan would be the most over face on the roster. Plus, Heel Austin was a mistake and I feel like Edge swapped alignment all the time anyway.

it's gonna be just him hating the crowds's hometown and being a chickenshit (durr hurr that's what he should be durr hurr, spare me please) and it's just gonna fail and he'll fail. He's gonna be abusive to Brie and it's just gonna be terrible.

it's gonna be just him hating the crowds's hometown and being a chickenshit (durr hurr that's what he should be durr hurr, spare me please) and it's just gonna fail and he'll fail. He's gonna be abusive to Brie and it's just gonna be terrible.

... and he's really good at that shit. He'd get cheered.

... and he's really good at that shit. He'd get cheered.

i dunno man, it just doesn't seem right to me. Unless he absolutely murders people in the ring, i can't sit with it. He's the ultimate underdog. Except his story ended way too prematurely. He'd get cheered, but they will TRY TRY TRY HAAAAARD for that not to happen.

Oh how things change when the sun goes down. In the light of day WrassleGAF mocks indie artists but by night they're howling at the moon, tearing free from the corporate shackles.

Yeah, why even have a rating system that goes to 100 and not use it to its full extent. Cena is the 100. Roman Reigns gets to be the polar opposite with a rating of 1.

Thorakai

What does Underaker get as a score usually? If its anything more than 50 after he got decimated by Brock Lesnar someone fucked up.

Top Bottom