• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Mengetsu

Kanye West getting that WWE heat. CM Punk>Drake.

New Paige:

ajlee-paige-title.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Stro and I lament how much of a soft fuckin hugbox this place is getting. People are afraid to speak their minds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you want to be muscle-shamed for a bit? I'm sure we can oblige.

If it's too negative I'll pretend to leave, but give it your best shot. Alls fair in muscle and flex.

Mengetsu

I miss Stro and I lament how much of a soft fuckin hugbox this place is getting. People are afraid to speak their minds.

Vince I legitimately dispise you...I wish someone would come up too say "Your Fired!" Your ruining WWE and WrestleGAF! Please get out.

Love you brother man :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince I legitimately dispise you...I wish someone would come up too say "Your Fired!" Your ruining WWE and WrestleGAF! Please get out.

Love you brother man :)

Gonna just cue this up here, I hope to be in tears soon
inSRXAeRNmpPz.gif

The Bret Hart hatred shown earlier by Pepsicity has really hurt me, you know? It's all fun and games and gimmick postings until someone says something bad about the frugal Canadian Bret Hart. His clothes may be pink and black, but his heart is golden, like a golden lampshade.

can we plz have another update at Bret Mart?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legitshook.com has exclusive Stro content, mirrored with WrassleGAF's IRC. We are the one true home of Stro on the Internet.

Mengetsu

But yea what happened? I leave for the weekend people shootin getting fired? People's emotions getting out of hand again? I blame Cena! Since he won those belts everyones been on edge the past week...Our armor is cracking while Cena rubs his 15 time championship run. Everything's gonna be ok guys we have endured a Cena run we should know how to handle this not take it out on one another.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jhon Sina brings out the best in people, not the worst. Imagine how horrible it would be without him!

Still freaking out over finding a way to watch the G1 :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Jhon Sina brings out the best in people, not the worst. Imagine how horrible it would be without him!

Last year my lamps were all sourced from the Ustream feed, except one, so right now you're probably better off not expecting to see any of it so you can't get dissapointed.

There is some hope though, if that one guy is still doing his lampy things.

It's highly likely someone will still get it out there, dunno if officially or not though.

Again, I could see NJPW partnering with ROH on it and just calling it square, at least with providing VODs

Mengetsu

Yea it's sucks there was no for warning or anything. But honestly it NJPW needs to find a platform that can carry the company more in the U.S./EU for streaming. They need all the profits and such.

At least four days of the G1 will be available on dailymotion shortly after they're finished - none of the big days, though. Hopefully New Japan can come up with a solution, otherwise it's going to be freaking impossible to go spoiler free for a few months until all the shows are available.

So yeah, fucking Ustream are currently no.1 on my Least Fave Five;

1. Ustream
2. TNA
3. Adam Rose
4. AR Fox
5. Marufuji

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
See, I thought Ustream was going to take a little time before doing it, not instantly do it. It's fucked, and it sucks. I hope Court Bauer manages to make some magic happen. Somehow.

Also I'm not banproof. I got got once for saying "there will be some people upset about this" on a Forza 5 free dlc thread. AND THERE WAS.

Alucard

Banned
At least four days of the G1 will be available on dailymotion shortly after they're finished - none of the big days, though. Hopefully New Japan can come up with a solution, otherwise it's going to be freaking impossible to go spoiler free for a few months until all the shows are available.

So yeah, fucking Ustream are currently no.1 on my Least Fave Five;

1. Ustream
2. TNA
3. Adam Rose
4. AR Fox
5. Marufuji

AR Fox is the future, Bootaaay. Get used to his flippy offense or give up on pro wrestling altogether!

See, I thought Ustream was going to take a little time before doing it, not instantly do it. It's fucked, and it sucks. I hope Court Bauer manages to make some magic happen. Somehow.

Also I'm not banproof. I got got once for saying "there will be some people upset about this" on a Forza 5 free dlc thread. AND THERE WAS.

I still can't believe they straight up did it with no warning. Things must've been dire.

If they ever bring it back, there's really no reason to go back to them now. They've lost all that goodwill and rep they had.

I bet NJPW finds a US rep at some rate. UStream didn't really have to do too much, just receive the stream they were feeding out. I bet GoFightLive, ROH themselves, or a few others (WWN in a super duper outside shot?) could get it.

Also that was probably Aiii's fault AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He is 100% ban proof. Just ask Shao Khan Going Shopping!

I'd rather go bake a pie

Man I just left work sick. Never taken a sick day I very feel guilty for some reason but i can't function. Now time to sleep until raw tonight.

Aiii

So not worth it
Who is Nate Glass? And why do ROH fans hate him?

He runs a piracy prevention company and helps ROH seek out people illegally streaming their shows.

ROH fans don't hate him, the people that illegally stream their shows do. LOOKING AT YOU /wooo

The lack of NJPW will be incredibly depressing. Cmon tape traders. I will gladly buy your digital wares.

Cough up them ducats!

How is it my fault :(

NURBURGRING

Also, I'm like 75% sure that Striker tweet is him quoting the guy he describes in his next tweet:

Hey look, a guy w his sleeve rolled up just so u can see his awful tattoos, wearing a straw Fedora n a terrible beard at Starbucks. Original

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Old news yall, Monday Night Wars "sneak peek" first episode is tonight.

From then on itll come out on Thursdays.

Top Bottom