• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Kari vs Shayna should be great. It's such a shame they're fucking it with a dead standard WWE crowd.

WWE booking is such a shit show. Punk's run should have been a wake up call, them having to push Bryan despite doing their best to make him into nothing should have been a wake up call. They're still going out of their way to make the most stupid decisions possible because of an old school mentality when they have an amazing array of talent in all of their divisions.

Fox318

DEuCNxmXgAEQ_vG

Draxal

TBH I thought she was already signed though I guess not. On top of everything she's just got a great fucking look and it seems like they've been keen on hiring more ugh, what word to use... Tall, 6ft+ women yeah, I'll just say tall women.

So yup... MYC semi-finals spoiler
Shayna beat Mercedes.

The hosses in the women's division are the weak link, so yep she would be great.

Draxal

Tbh, from what I've seen heard, pretty excited about the newer expanded womens roster. This meant much more than the mitb incident.

KissVibes

Banned
Why would you cancel one of the only outlets your talents actually have to get their personalities and characters over? FFS. You sure as fuck don't let them do it on the actual wrestling show.

I blame that lame fuck Rosenberg.

Alvarez makes a good point.

No one was watching it other than hardcore of hardcore so it wasn't getting people over. Like we're a tiny fraction.

What should anger folks is that they aren't doing Talking Smack quality work on the main show

Ithil

No one was watching it other than hardcore of hardcore so it wasn't getting people over. Like we're a tiny fraction.

What should anger folks is that they aren't doing Talking Smack quality work on the main show

They should do a better job of promoting it then. Airing a Smackdown post-show an hour after Smackdown ends is nonsense.

It's a shit point because of 205. They make it so only the hardcore will turn in. I'd love to see the figures of all the Network only show along with the ratings TS pulled before 205/Bryan and after.

I agree that the main shows should give their talent the same amount of freedom but shit ain't changing any time soon given how many writers they want to employ.

Bryan being gone so long because of his kid being born and having Shane being a boring as fuck host as his replacement probably didn't help the ratings of it either.

Exactly and it's possible he won't be around consistently for a while.

That said it was obviously not doing well considering they just moved it without a thought when 205 Live became a thing.

Striker

10 Most Bizarre Cameos By Wrestlers On TV Shows:

Booker T and Scott Steiner on Charmed
Sting on Walker on Texas Ranger
The Undertaker on Poltergeist: The Legacy
Goldberg and Kevin Nash on Love Boat, The Next Wave
Roddy Piper on Robocop: The Series (Seph will love this)
HBK on Baywatch
Brutus Beefcake on Thunder in Paradise (because of course)
The Rock on Hanna Montana
Various WCW guys on Baywatch
3H on Pacific Blue*

* his character plays a bodyguard for some very bad people.
What makes them bizarre? There is others like The Rock, Hardys, and Shamrock being on That 70's Show, Vader on Boy Meets World, and Bret Hart on Lonesome Dove and The Simpsons. The bests.

People expect main product to suck. Why do you think they are getting the rates in the first place.

somedevil

John Pollock missed the shows due to his kid being born. Guess that means review a wai, smackdown and raw viewership is going to decline now.

Or maybe there just actually isn't a big audience for essentially a wrestling talk show.

It was awesome and I'm going to miss it but yeah.

It was regularly getting more viewers than 205 Live, according to the most watched shows on the Network section in the Observer each week. I've said it at least 3 times now, and I'll say it again: when's 205 Live's cancellation

It was regularly getting more viewers than 205 Live, according to the most watched shows on the Network section in the Observer each week. I've said it at least 3 times now, and I'll say it again: when's 205 Live's cancellation

Probably on the horizon.

That said it shouldn't be shocking that they are more invested in 205 Live

Doing better than 205 doesn't mean doing well either.

Lol first call on WOL today was some dude upset that Cass had heat for liking Trump. Like really offended that wrestlers would be upset at a guy for "supporting the president"

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Excelsiorlef is such a huge wwe mark that she's now convinced herself that the cancellation of 205 live is ok.

WWE is a colossal goatfuck, stop supporting this toxic shit bag company run by bigots and morons.

Excelsiorlef is such a huge wwe mark that she's now convinced herself that the cancellation of 205 live is ok.

WWE is a colossal goatfuck, stop supporting this toxic shit bag company run by bigots and morons.

Huh?

205 Live is a failed experiment. It should end or be completely retooled

Probably on the horizon.

That said it shouldn't be shocking that they are more invested in 205 Live

Doing better than 205 doesn't mean doing well either.

Most recent I could find was the week of June 24th

1. Ride Along with Jericho & Owens (this aired in the prime slot right after Raw, was promoted on the show and noted it was taped before their split)
2. Money in the Bank
3. NXT on 6/21
4. WrestleMania 33
5. Table for 3 with Maryse, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly
6. Ride Along with Gallows, Anderson & R-Truth
7. Extreme Rules PPV
8. 1992 Beach Blast PPV Steamboat vs. Rude Iron Man, Cactus Jack vs. Sting falls count anywhere
9. Talking Smack
10. Ride Along with Miz, Maryse, Bliss and Carmella.
* 205 Live (6/20) with the Neville vs. Swann match was 12th

If top 10 isn't well, WWE fans better be sweating because that means the Network isn't doing well either

Oh would you look at that, midnight. Another day, another good news bit for #5Years

Adree

Gotta admit I skipped almost every Talking Smack that was Shane/JBL hosted unless one of you yahoos said it was worth watching. They should have had Miz be the replacement host.

Most recent I could find was the week of June 24th

If top 10 isn't well, WWE fans better be sweating because that means the Network isn't doing well either

Oh would you look at that, midnight. Another day, another good news bit for #5Years

That easily could be the Talking Smack episode that aired post PPV.

Or was Daniel Bryan's return

I'd love a consistent week by week analysis though.

I'm not happy it's gone btw

Top Bottom