• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Egg0

Banned
Unless you're betting big, seems like the only way to make money is to bet on Conor and hopes he gets lucky.

Or Mayweather goes full carny and takes a fall.

Unless you're betting big, seems like the only way to make money is to bet on Conor and hopes he gets lucky.

Or Mayweather goes full carny and takes a fall.
Would be the most carny shit ever if they worked everyone and made bank by betting on Conor

Floyd just lays down

The most profitable event of all time

AXS just showed a New Japan match featuring Will Ospreay and that dude just became an all time favorite for me. Dude was incredible. I'm just wow, guy is something else.

I'm new to watching New Japan, but so far it has been dynamite.

ghostmind

WWE what are you doing?

I'm going to re-sub to NJPWworld and just enjoy some wrestling via the G1, without all this bad decision making.

I'll think about my Network sub, but the problem is they tie it to your cable in Canada (unless you go VPN, which I'm not doing again), so this makes things more complicated. Due to my discount structure, my cable bill may go up if I remove the WWE Network.

And I would miss NXT.

Not to be a cynical A-hole, but do you think with all the backlash on this, the WWE (or just Vince), will bring back Talking Smack back to its regular time slot?

AXS just showed a New Japan match featuring Will Ospreay and that dude just became an all time favorite for me. Dude was incredible. I'm just wow, guy is something else.

You're gonna love the upper tier talents in New Japan.
My cousin , Kid Viper, beat Machabo at Evo. He lost against next opponent but so proud of him

https://twitter.com/gcyoshi13/status/886075047789461504
Fucking awesome dude.
Not to be a cynical A-hole, but do you think with all the backlash on this, the WWE (or just Vince), will bring back Talking Smack back to its regular time slot?
tenor.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
people on gaf think the slurs on mcgregor/mayweather will hurt sales
GCnqRD.gif

not since the presidential election has this forum been so out of touch

Hex

Banned
"All the backlash" in the actual scheme of things is like someone whispering at Niagra Falls .

They'll make it into a storyline where Stephanie walks into a board room and says "guys, why was my favorite show Talking Smack cancelled? I, on behalf of the WWE Universe, demand that you put this back in the schedule right now!"

And then James Ellsworth shows up or something

Fox318

people on gaf think the slurs on mcgregor/mayweather will hurt sales
GCnqRD.gif

not since the presidential election has this forum been so out of touch
If anything it will help it.

Whole bunch of people forgot about Floyd's past when McGregor said those things just like how people excused McGregors talk when Floyd said the homophobic shit.

Funny that both of them talk about women the way that they do and you don't see a reaction thread for that.

If anything it will help it.

Whole bunch of people forgot about Floyd's past when McGregor said those things just like how people excused McGregors talk when Floyd said the homophobic shit.

Funny that both of them talk about women the way that they do and you don't see a reaction thread for that.
Why would you talk about them being garbage people when the whole world just found out that they are, in fact, garbage people

Cagey

Banned
Why would you talk about them being garbage people when the whole world just found out that they are, in fact, garbage people
Just found out?!

Mayweather pled guilty to domestic violence years ago.

It's been known and never mattered because he makes people salty because he's the best and flaunts the cash money he gets which makes white people angry due to some likely racist undertones and thus rooting for him became cheering a black athlete trolling white America.

All the while he's been known as a convicted wifebeater. What's pleading guilty to beating women when there's a proxy race bsttle to fight via social media?

Just found out?!

Mayweather pled guilty to domestic violence years ago.

It's been known and never mattered because he makes people salty because he's the best and flaunts the cash money he gets which makes white people angry due to some likely racist undertones and thus rooting for him became cheering a black athlete trolling white America.

All the while he's been known as a convicted wifebeater.
It was a joke friend

Saying that people have known they are garbage

But oh my god can you believe what Conor/Floyd said? This changes everything.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

he curses to much. and im far from a prude, but theres a time and place for cursing, and in the ring (at least how much he does it) is not it. He just sounds like an idiot.

my opinion obviously, talent wise he is fantastic of course.

klonere

Banned
Ospreay has some really odd personal ticks

His idea of cool, outside of actual physical wrestling moves, is also supremely lame.

Top Bottom