• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

With fake press. It was the dumbest fucking shit.

Could you imagine if they spaced out ppvs to every six weeks and had wrestling press and local press at every event, and treated it like a sport.

People would get so much more hyped for the events.

Me right now: "Oh, there's a ppv today? I forgot"

I think they should get rid of the junior belts and just have one tag division that everyone can compete in.

I have a soft spot for the trio belts because LIJ and Taguchi Japan are so damn entertaining in them.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I do think it's time they had an english translator for press conferences.

It'd make them look more big-time too.

I mean if rinky dink fighting game tournaments can have a english translators on hand for Japanese, Chinese and Korean then NJPW can bloody well have one.

klonere

Banned
I think they should get rid of the junior belts and just have one tag division that everyone can compete in.

I have a soft spot for the trio belts because LIJ and Taguchi Japan are so damn entertaining in them.

Agreed, even with all the hot-shotting, the titles are based around an incredibly entertaining core of LIJ dudes who always put on great matches.

they're both the focus and others arent allowed to get more over than them

If that's the case, then how come whenever anyone gets cheered more than Okada I never hear the end of it?

"SEE, he's NOT as over as Naito! Abort all booking plans, reverse course - Naito got cheered more than Okada in Sendai! It's OVER, folks!"

*edit, wait, shit, I forgot I said I was done arguing Okada. Forget this ever happened, lol.

Syder

I'm ok with this.
Vince will figure out that in order to get Roman over every one he feuds with has to come out publicly as a Trump supporter.

giphy.gif

Fox318

Vince will figure out that in order to get Roman over every one he feuds with has to come out publicly as a Trump supporter.

giphy.gif

Considering his wife is now in the administration in a key role that would limit the rights of independent contractors and their view ship has a ton of Hispanics they are avoiding any Trump news like the plague.

The President of the United States publicly broadcasted an image of the WWE and they didn't say a peep.

Top Bottom