• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
So Fire Pro...what is everyone doing now?
I can pretty much walk through any match I make, still trying to learn how to set my AI so I can upload my CAW.
Working on the missions now but what do people do?

Zach

...and last but not least, to put the cherry on the top. All those little kids, you told them to stick it. No, you stick it SomewhatGroovy! YOU STICK IT!

I can pretty much walk through any match I make, still trying to learn how to set my AI so I can upload my CAW.
I haven't done any missions beyond the tutorial yet

I've mostly just been downloading characters, simming, and messing with my CAW

Oersted

While we we are talking about Cass...

its quite funny that he is cutting Cena promos

"I WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST WWE SHILL! W-W-E, THE GREATEST SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK IN THE WORLD!"

Would make more sense with the old Authority, not with Angle.

klonere

Banned
Hello, it is that time again.

Recommend me the stiffest, most violent matches you know of. With links, if you can at atl.

Much love.

Hasney

Finished the missions. Making gaps in the WCW Cruiserweight Division and uploaded Chavo, Blitzkreig and Devon Storm. Doesn't matter who I make, Ultimo Dragon defends the belt every time.

Hello, it is that time again.

Recommend me the stiffest, most violent matches you know of. With links, if you can at atl.

Much love.

Have you seen Evolve 87? Sabre vs. Jaka, Keith Lee vs. Riddle, and the rest of the card are very good. Probably Evolve's best show this year.

Riddle vs. Sabre from Evolve 86 wasn't also very good.

NOAH's jail fight gimmick continued with Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Atsushi Kotoge from NOAH Great Voyage in Fukushima (6/25). Lots of kicks and head drops.

Takeshita is killing it in DDT.

And Hideki Suzuki's title reign is going pretty well in Big Japan.

klonere

Banned
Have you seen Evolve 87? Sabre vs. Jaka, Keith Lee vs. Riddle, and the rest of the card are very good. Probably Evolve's best show this year.

Riddle vs. Sabre from Evolve 86 wasn't also very good.

NOAH's jail fight gimmick continued with Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Atsushi Kotoge from NOAH Great Voyage in Fukushima (6/25). Lots of kicks and head drops.

Takeshita is killing it in DDT.

And Hideki Suzuki's title reign is going pretty well in Big Japan.

DDT is my real blind spot. I was meant to get DDTUniverse but stopped halfway through the signup.

DDT is my real blind spot. I was meant to get DDTUniverse but stopped halfway through the signup.

If you do sign up, try these from May:
Konosuke Takeshita & Akito vs. Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie (DDT May 21st)

Kazusada Higuchi vs. Mike Bailey (DNA May 10th)

Shuji Ishikawa, Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo vs. Kouki Iwasaki, Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi (DDT May 28th)

Yuki Ueno vs. Konosuke Takeshita (DNA May 10th)

Hasney

Ok so just toss them?
I rag dolled all of them but they just get back in before the count, so do I just want to get the last person counted out?

With that button combo, it should send them over the top rope and auto eliminate, no need for count out. Just throwing or doing a move to the outside doesn't work, has to be over the top rope

Hex

Banned
With that button combo, it should send them over the top rope and auto eliminate, no need for count out. Just throwing or doing a move to the outside doesn't work, has to be over the top rope

Ill work on my spacing.
Right now it keeps irish whipping them in the wrong direction

Hex

Banned
The dude you control has a move to get the other dude DQ'd eventually. Just press BIG with no direction in a grapple.

Awesome thanks.
On the run now where it is just higher scores mostly and cheating from the outside.
They really do not make it rewarding enough to do these, you get a move what like every eighth one? If that?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Awesome thanks.
On the run now where it is just higher scores mostly and cheating from the outside.
They really do not make it rewarding enough to do these, you get a move what like every eighth one? If that?

I just downloaded the 100% save and have spent my time doing things that are actually fun.

Hex

Banned
I just downloaded the 100% save and have spent my time doing things that are actually fun.

I thought about it, but I have actually learned a few little things along the way.
Besides, I am running out of things to do.
I created 2 Caws (just have to sort out AI), downloaded shit tons.
Will work on a ring soon.
It gives me something to do

Was gone for half the day, am back, wanted to immediately say

I'm 100000000% not shocked Vince was the real reason TS was cancelled

and

fucking lol at anybody who bought that obviously fake "lack of viewers" BS, when evidence to the contrary was regularly available in the Observer weekly by it always being Top 15 Network viewed things weekly at worst

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Was gone for half the day, am back, wanted to immediately say

I'm 100000000% not shocked Vince was the real reason TS was cancelled

and

fucking lol at anybody who bought that obviously fake "lack of viewers" BS, when evidence to the contrary was regularly available in the Observer weekly by it always being Top 15 Network viewed things weekly at worst

Where did you see the actual reason? I haven't heard anything.

Top Bottom