• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Syder

Fuck hate watchers. Fuck Anth0ny.
HAPbvrr.gif

What if you don't watch WWE but still mock it when you hear about dumb stuff they do?

��

I mean ultimately do what you want but if the majority of your contribution here (proverbial you here) is just mocking WWE and not much else, I do question why.

Hasney

Good christ I'm hungover and sleepy after last night. Just found out McDonalds breakfast delivers which is disgusting when sober, but my god is it helping.

Good christ I'm hungover and sleepy after last night. Just found out McDonalds breakfast delivers which is disgusting when sober, but my god is it helping.

I tend to find it hard to eat when I am properly hungover. Everyone else eats so much but I generally can't face food until the late afternoon. I'm drinking a really nice bottle of 2012 Pinot Grigio right now.

Hasney

I tend to find it hard to eat when I am properly hungover. Everyone else eats so much but I generally can't face food until the late afternoon. I'm drinking a really nice bottle of 2012 Pinot Grigio right now.

Yeah, my gf is like that but I'm the opposite. I could probably eat all the food in the world when I wake up hungover.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Welp its been months now and we had Ziggler and Corbin.

They brought Nak in to be a midcarder lol. Good lord.

Because they aren't going to go straight to AJ or Cena.

Nak was the focal point of MitB and has main evented several Smackdown tv episodes and they're teasing him vs AJ.

He hasn't been brought in to be a midcarder.

Calm down.

Y'all complain about WWE blowing the build but then get pissed if STAR isn't blasted straight into the stratosphere from the get go.

Da Art of Storytellin' is dead from fans as well it seems

Decided to watch OSW for the first time in like, maybe 3 or 4 years. The deep voice guy doesn't sound that much into it anymore.

He's the 3rd man, the other 2 are doing OSW Review full time now due to Patreon. OOC has certain styles he enjoys, usually the opposite of the other 2 for the most part (spot fest, no psychology). Probably misses Lex too.

Taking a break from WWE has been good. Watching people have matches they want to have and express themselves in the way they want to express themselves without being dragged down by overly scripted 6+ hours of WWE each week has been great. Its left me feeling more enthusiastic to watch the next Takeover and the MYC without bitterness anyways. It is still fun to poke fun at them when they make idiotic decisions though.

I'm happy for people who still enjoy what WWE are putting out but fuck, I can't recommend people who are bored or angered by it to step away for a while highly enough.

I found Heroman's twitter account

https://twitter.com/NJPWPlanet/status/887147113364283393

Scroll through the whole thing for some absolute magic. My dude is a workhorse, look at all that hatewatching.

For some reasons fans love BIG MOVE WORKRATE BRUH. Also the match was against Joe, a 'brawler', why would it be something more than a straightforward match?

I just don't get fans anymore. They'll complain about lack of wrestling, but then complain about lack of modern moves and in the same breath complain about lack of realism to the fights.

Kornflayx

For some reasons fans love BIG MOVE WORKRATE BRUH. Also the match was against Joe, a 'brawler', why would it be something more than a straightforward match?

I just don't get fans anymore. They'll complain about lack of wrestling, but then complain about lack of modern moves and in the same breath complain about lack of realism to the fights.

There is no logic behind it. He counts moves in a match, he's beyond the point of reason.

Top Bottom