• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Mahonay

Banned
Sometimes I just choose not to respond. You're a sickening people.
og-image.png

Zach

Beefy, you gotta stop obsessing over this Bayley kiss biz. I need you to give up WWE. It's time to subscribe to the WCW Network, brother.

Main event of today's Dragon Gate iPPV looks fun;

MaxiMuM vs. Jimmyz Captains’ Fall Naniwa Rules Elimination Match: Kotoka(c), Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, Big R Shimizu, Ben-K vs. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!(c), Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy K-ness J.K.S

No one does crazy multi-man gimmick matches better then DG. Also on the card; YAMATO & BxB vs Shingo & T-Hawk, Kzy & Flamita vs Kagetora & Draztick Boy and Maria-chan vs El Lindaman.

If WWE run with the Bayley kiss crap, who do you think she'll kiss?

She'll be in the locker room sounding like she's having a conversation with one of Raw's most appealing males and leans in for a kiss, only for the camera to reveal she's talking to and kissing a photo frame with said wrestler on it.

THINK OF THE....HEAT?!

Mahonay

Banned
She'll be in the locker room sounding like she's having a conversation with one of Raw's most appealing males and leans in for a kiss, only for the camera to reveal she's talking to and kissing a photo frame with said wrestler on it.

THINK OF THE....HEAT?!
25090c6e9126404c691efced4d814915--finn-balor-painting.jpg

klonere

Banned
Main event of today's Dragon Gate iPPV looks fun;

MaxiMuM vs. Jimmyz Captains’ Fall Naniwa Rules Elimination Match: Kotoka(c), Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, Big R Shimizu, Ben-K vs. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!(c), Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy K-ness J.K.S

No one does crazy multi-man gimmick matches better then DG. Also on the card; YAMATO & BxB vs Shingo & T-Hawk, Kzy & Flamita vs Kagetora & Draztick Boy and Maria-chan vs El Lindaman.

I'm hoping the Captain's Fall match will be great. They haven't had many of them this year.

Fuck T-Hawk.

klonere

Banned
:(

I like T-Hawk, but he reminds me of the position Shingo was in a good few years ago, where DG were pushing him but the fans just weren't buying it.

I'd be totally behind him if he was having good matches but I'm finding him extremely hard to get behind when you have dudes like Eita, Yamamura, Big-R all killing it. Hell KZY had a great KOG! And Hulk has strung two really great big singles matches together. T-Hawk has nothing of note singles wise.

Wasn't Shingo always good but never worked as a face?

Top Bottom