• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

"Touts?" My God this company has the worst ideas of all time. Worse than G-Fex, even. How about filling that third hour with low, mid and tag feuds? Or would making more than 1 storyline be too much for the monkey writing team?

Ithil

I can't see this tout crap lasting more than a few weeks, it's destined to be a ratings killer, and you know nothing makes them shit their pants and kill something instantly like a drop in ratings.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
"Touts?" My God this company has the worst ideas of all time. Worse than G-Fex, even. How about filling that third hour with low, mid and tag feuds? Or would making more than 1 storyline be too much for the monkey writing team?

We're a travelling circus, not some dumb wrestling promotion, damn it!

Cagey

Banned
I can't see this tout crap lasting more than a few weeks, it's destined to be a ratings killer, and you know nothing makes them shit their pants and kill something instantly like a drop in ratings.

Randy-Orton-profile.jpg

WWE should just change their name to World Wide Entertainment and turn Monday Night Raw into a 3 hour SNL show.

There's enough Cena on my television as is, and even in FFx4, that rainbow-colored fuck still irritates me.

Impact should be decent. Samoa Joe vs Rob Van Damn should be solid entertainment and I am interested to see what they do with Aries, Roode and Storm going forward. Jeff Hardy still sucks.

Chopper

Don't count out our Heavy weapon.
Lol.

Seriously, why the fuck they would consider dedicating any of their air time to shit like this rather than longer matches and mid-card development, I have no idea. No fucking idea. What are they thinking?!

Who do we tweet to express our disgust?!

Kaladin

Should be a great Impact tonight, really looking forward to this show. I'll probably skip the recap though as TNA's extra hour stuff has always been pointless.

Kaladin

Picture of the NXT title;

That's a quick turn around from someone saying "X should happen" to X actually happening in WWE.

Also, I swear if they steal my idea of whoever holds the belt for X amount of time gets a shot at the main roster......they're definitely reading this thread.

Chopper

All of WWE's attempts at fan interaction are horrible abuses of social media.
Why on earth would they want to interact with their fans in the first place? They're either cynical wankers like us, or idiot Cena marks. Why can't they just concentrate on making the show better.

Pimpwerx

New TNA show "Impact Rewind" on Spike now.

How long has this show been on? This is the first time I've seen it. I assume they added this when they went live a few weeks ago. I wonder if they're getting better ratings. I'd really like TNA to become legit competition to the WWE. PEACE.

Kaladin

How long has this show been on? This is the first time I've seen it. I assume they added this when they went live a few weeks ago. I wonder if they're getting better ratings. I'd really like TNA to become legit competition to the WWE. PEACE.

This is the show's first week.

Top Bottom