• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
How long has this show been on? This is the first time I've seen it. I assume they added this when they went live a few weeks ago. I wonder if they're getting better ratings. I'd really like TNA to become legit competition to the WWE. PEACE.
tna-ratingssjke9.gif

Alucard

Banned
Some okay wrestling there, though some botches from both guys.

TNA has a good roster on paper. Better than last I checked. More young talent. Just need to figure out how to harness it.

Pimpwerx

I was gonna ask if Russo is still writing for this company, because I haven't seen him in months, but I'm gonna assume he is. This angle has been terrible. PEACE.

Kacho

Gold Member
This AJ Styles angle is really, really bad. I hope they finish this up quickly and move on to something that isn't so uninteresting and trashy.

so I actually turn it on TNA Impact after the godawful RAWs and hear some chick is having AJ Styles baby but AJ isn't the father.

so... you guys really watch this stuff?

Striker

Yeah the angle screams stupidity, but I gotta hand it to AJ and Daniels. They give more emotion in their segment than anything I see in the Punk-Bryan-AJ shit.

so I actually turn it on TNA Impact after the godawful RAWs and hear some chick is having AJ Styles baby but AJ isn't the father.

I don't watch the AJ/Dixie stuff anymore. Whenever Kaz and Daniels come out for any reason but a match, I take a piss break. And apparently I'll keep doing so until this whole thing is over.

I mean the mere fact that after crapping on TNA since I got on GAF shows how bad WWE is getting, but I've watched like 30 minutes and I'm like "this is drastically different from WWE how?"

Pimpwerx

It's the wrestling. The in-ring action is generally better than what we get in the WWE. That's the only reason I watch. The booking and writing is subpar. I mean, Vince Russo still works for the company ffs. The guy is a bad soap opera writer...really bad. PEACE.

Striker

I mean the mere fact that after crapping on TNA since I got on GAF shows how bad WWE is getting, but I've watched like 30 minutes and I'm like "this is drastically different from WWE how?"
This is the crappy part of TNA. The wrestling aspect is good, sort like of Punk-Bryan, but the whole story is weak.

The rest of the show is relatively good. Whereas WWE has your weekly squash matches, Cole-Lawler crap, Cener making bad jokes and promos, and other junk.

eldoon

I like the angle , im hoping it ends with aj styles either by accident or on purpose hitting Claire in the stomach and getting mega heel heat.

LOL if you cannot get tna on direct tv , call direct tv and complain - how are they going to see it ?

Top Bottom