• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Bully Ray/Joseph Park was good as usual, The Aries/Roode segments were awesome, Roode almost went Ric Flair crazy over loosing his title. RVD/Joe and Anderson/Angle were decent BFG matches. Also, Aces and Eights closed out the show with another attack.

Spike TV is posting complete episodes on their website on a seven day delay.....but youtube should have it much faster.

Thanks, I'll try and catch it later on.

Remember when Scott Hall would watch an old match of his and offer commentary? Does anyone else do that? I like "watching a match with the people in it" kind of things, hearing little stories about little things involved. Anyone?

Kaladin

Remember when Scott Hall would watch an old match of his and offer commentary? Does anyone else do that? I like "watching a match with the people in it" kind of things, hearing little stories about little things involved. Anyone?

They have done these kind of things on WWE DVD releases, but it varies from release to release and is usually available as an alternate commentary track if they do it.

I remember he and Larry Zbyszko watching Hogan vs. Warrior from WM6. Hall was marking out the whole time, while Zbyszko sounded like a bitter old fuck.

Kaladin

They have done these kind of things on WWE DVD releases, but it varies from release to release and is usually available as an alternate commentary track if they do it.

For instance on the newest Stone Cold DVD release, Stone Cold and Jim Ross do alternate commentary for:

- WrestleMania 13: Stone Cold vs Bret Hart
- WrestleMania 14: Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels
- WrestleMania 17: Stone Cold vs The Rock

For instance on the newest Stone Cold DVD release, Stone Cold and Jim Ross do alternate commentary for:

I remember he and Larry Zbyszko watching Hogan vs. Warrior from WM6. Hall was marking out the whole time, while Zbyszko sounded like a bitter old fuck.

Good to hear - going to seek these out. And hey, that's Zbyszko for ya.

Carnby

Those alternate commentaries are really good. Austin give insight on how he and his opponent told a story in the ring. This is bonus content that is worth watching.

tm24

Wrestling shows attract the worst sorts of people

During June, i was convinced that the people at high school graduations that overdo it and those that overdo it at wrestling shows are the same. The similarities between both events are strikingly similar

DMczaf

At least I could pretend they don't exist, but then you guys had to start posting their facebook and twitter conversations.

Damn it!

At least I could pretend they don't exist, but then you guys had to start posting their facebook and twitter conversations.

Damn it!

It's even worse when you see them in public wearing wrestling t-shirts. It's none of my business what you watch in the privacy of your own home but for fuck's sake, keep it to yourself when you're in public.

Ugh WTF SmackDown has Tout videos.

hdPaO.png

Kaladin

Someone should do a tout video with their favorite Raw moment as something stupid and embarrassing for them like Snitzky punting Lita's baby in 2004.....see if that gets aired.

Actually, I dare someone to do a tout video saying their favorite Raw moment was the ***** ****** Tribute show.

Aiii

So not worth it
What really shows in these themes is that the best themes have awesome recognisable first 10 seconds.

See also, Edge's, Austin's, Rock's, JR's.

bangai-o

Banned
i hope John Morrison comes back. change his theme to something trippy. he can say he went on a spiritual journey and found something.

Aiii

So not worth it
JoMo does nothing for me, do we really need him when we already have so many flashy midcard jobbers running around WWE?

Top Bottom