• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

The 7/12 edition of Impact did a 0.85 rating with 1,108,000 viewers. Obviously, they were hurt by the loss of DirecTV's over 20 million subscribers.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The 7/12 edition of Impact did a 0.85 rating with 1,108,000 viewers. Obviously, they were hurt by the loss of DirecTV's over 20 million subscribers.

Hopefully all those who can't get Spike any more called Direct TV just like TNA asked them to on the broadcast they can't see.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
"If you are watching us on DirectTV and can no longer get Spike, please call DirectTV now and tell them you want Spike back!" -- Mike Tenay.

"Trending #1 in the UK: 'TNA Bound for Glory'!" -- isn't being shown live legally in the UK

This is why we love TNA.

Linkified

I don't know why I'm saying this but WWE might of produced the first film that makes money for WWE Studios, "The Day". And best thing Anchor Bay or actually distributing this.

Aiii

So not worth it
Even the name Tout offends me.

Lame Twitter rip-off that is gonna mean even more invase shit in my weekly WWE programming. grrr.

Aiii

So not worth it
Vince is still the last say in every segment of Raw, Smackdown is pretty much left alone.

Stephanie is in charge of Creative overall, but as said, answers to Vince. Triple H is in charge of NXT and Talent, and of course has a say in everything via via.

Alucard

Banned
Hmm, how long has it been like this? Can't imagine that Stephanie thinks this past week's Raw was actually good.

Pretty sure the brand is content to keep collecting money from die hard fans who will watch anything instead of actually trying something new and exciting.

P.S. I started caring again about WWE when I found out about Punk running off with the title...my interest quickly went down again the day after.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hmm, how long has it been like this? Can't imagine that Stephanie thinks this past week's Raw was actually good.

Pretty sure the brand is content to keep collecting money from die hard fans who will watch anything instead of actually trying something new and exciting.

P.S. I started caring again about WWE when I found out about Punk running off with the title...my interest quickly went down again the day after.

Actually: After spending time as the Director of Creative Writing, a job she had by 2002,[65] she was promoted to Senior Vice President of Creative Writing in 2006.[5] According to a WWE SEC filing in March 2008, McMahon's approximate salary in 2007 was $677,125.[5][66]
McMahon was promoted to Executive Vice President of Creative in 2007. She is responsible for overseeing the creative process for all television and pay-per-view programming. Stephanie also oversees all aspects of talent management and branding as well as live event booking and marketing.

Sokantish

I see your game here, You're trying to make him feel unhappy, by your own words earlier today that's what a Kane fan would do, welcome to the team Sokantish, I knew you'd come around.

What can I say? I love Hogan and the Stinger too. There's something so enticing about washed up wrestlers.

What can I say? I love Hogan and the Stinger too. There's something so enticing about washed up wrestlers.

There you go turning the tables on me, you turned the tables in a wrong way, you've got me mad now, i've stood around and listened to everything you've had to say, I did everything necessary but when you turn around and slander Kane that's when I get angry!

Man wouldn't it be great if they brought out Jumpin' Jeff Farmer on Raw to beat up Slater next week?

Top Bottom