• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Sokantish

I don't know if the Hornswoggle reveal holds up upon second viewing.

Why are you viewing it twice?

There you go turning the tables on me, you turned the tables in a wrong way, you've got me mad now, i've stood around and listened to everything you've had to say, I did everything necessary but when you turn around and slander Kane that's when I get angry!

Man wouldn't it be great if they brought out Jumpin' Jeff Farmer on Raw to beat up Slater next week?

I'm sorry, lets never fight again. Until I feel like saying something bad about Kane.

eldoon

Batista is probably not a ninja

It's been A LONG time in the making ... but former WWE heavyweight champion Batista has FINALLY booked his first real deal MMA fight ... TMZ has learned.

Batista has been training to get in the ring for years ... and got REALLY close to fighting in the Strikeforce league back in 2010 -- but the deal fell apart.

But now it's on for real -- the 43-year-old powerhouse signed with the CES MMA league -- and is all set up to fight on October 6 at the Duncan Doughnuts Theater in Providence, Rhode Island.

We're told Batista -- 6'6" and 290 lbs -- will square up against some dude named Rashid Evans ... not to be confused with UFC hurt-maker Rashad Evans.

Sources connected to the deal tell us ... the fight WILL be televised ... but it's unclear which provider will broadcast the fight.

At his age and with is lack of experience, I can't imagine he'll even be competitive against anyone who isn't a glorified can with little to no actual skill. That said, I have no idea who Rashid Evans is and whether or not he will pose a challenge or just be a warm body to get Batista comfortable in his new digs. According to Sherdog, he's 6'2'', 225-pounds and has never fought professionally. As an amateur, he amassed a 1-2 record with one 10 second knockout win and two decision losses.

Razorskin

----- ------
Batista is probably not a ninja

It's been A LONG time in the making ... but former WWE heavyweight champion Batista has FINALLY booked his first real deal MMA fight ... TMZ has learned.

Batista has been training to get in the ring for years ... and got REALLY close to fighting in the Strikeforce league back in 2010 -- but the deal fell apart.

But now it's on for real -- the 43-year-old powerhouse signed with the CES MMA league -- and is all set up to fight on October 6 at the Duncan Doughnuts Theater in Providence, Rhode Island.

We're told Batista -- 6'6" and 290 lbs -- will square up against some dude named Rashid Evans ... not to be confused with UFC hurt-maker Rashad Evans.

Sources connected to the deal tell us ... the fight WILL be televised ... but it's unclear which provider will broadcast the fight.

At his age and with is lack of experience, I can't imagine he'll even be competitive against anyone who isn't a glorified can with little to no actual skill. That said, I have no idea who Rashid Evans is and whether or not he will pose a challenge or just be a warm body to get Batista comfortable in his new digs. According to Sherdog, he's 6'2'', 225-pounds and has never fought professionally. As an amateur, he amassed a 1-2 record with one 10 second knockout win and two decision losses.

5AIYA.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Why would he choose real fighting over a million dollar fake fighting deal?

Really, makes no sense.

Come back Batista!

Aiii

So not worth it
Great these Touts, all the favorite Raw moments are of last year or two, we're talking real fans here people! I mean, 1000 episodes, and the best they can think of is the 2012 Royal Rumble and Cena no-selling the Nexus Storyline!

Good job WWE getting this whole Tout thing going, it's gonna be so awesome!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Remember when Cryme Tyme won a 4 corner tag team match at a random ppv to be the #1 contenders for the tag belts and they never got their title shot.....

yep.

Sokantish

Sounds like smackdown is great so far! I refuse to start any wrestling show until there's at least an hour recorded in advance so I can FF when I most certainly need to

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
why do wrestlers show up on shows they're not a part of just to hang out

Jericho was a Smackdown guy unofficially before he got suspended and now he's just observing o_O

Do you know the anime,
you know the anime
Ya gotta know you the anime, wah hey...
Do you know the anime,
you know the anime
Ya gotta know you the anime, wah heyohohohoooo...

Top Bottom