• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, and Justin Roberts were riding in a limo in San Diego when the driver braked hard and the car behind them plowed into them. They're all OK. Bystanders were somewhat disappointed that Dolph did not fly out of the windshield of the limo and get stuck upside down in a tree branch.

http://www.wwe.com/news/zack-ryder-dolph-ziggler-and-justin-roberts-involved-in-a-car-accident

I appreciate Zack trying to kayfabe riding in a limo with Ziggler.

Sokantish

That could have gone all wrong. Thankfully it didn't.

And do the current wwe tag champions have any sort of storyline going on? Seeing the primetime players go up against epico and primo makes me curious.

I think R-Truth got injured so they were sidelined for a while, although who knows maybe that had nothing to do with it. Sometimes they forget the tag team titles

Kccitystar

That could have gone all wrong. Thankfully it didn't.

And do the current wwe tag champions have any sort of storyline going on? Seeing the primetime players go up against epico and primo makes me curious.

I think Epico and Primo aligned themselves with A.W. and then he screwed them out of the #1 contendership by teaming up with the prime-time players, so now E&P are looking for revenge or something like that. Pretty basic stuff, nothing too deeply overcomplicated.

Ithil

I think Epico and Primo aligned themselves with A.W. and then he screwed them out of the #1 contendership by teaming up with the prime-time players, so now E&P are looking for revenge or something like that. Pretty basic stuff, nothing too deeply overcomplicated.

The actual tag team champons, Kofi and Truth, have never had any kind of story, in the meantime. Not even a really rudimentary one.

a4oaT.jpg

iqqKVVm5fngJx.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What the fuck? Hornswoggle is the anonymous gm? What the fuck? All that build up to reveal to that? Fuck this damn company.

Reiko

Banned
What the fuck? Hornswoggle is the anonymous gm? What the fuck? All that build up to reveal to that? Fuck this damn company.

The anonymous GM role was created to give Michael Cole heel heat.

Hornswoggle was the scapegoat.

I hope that didn't fly over your head:/

Parallax

Just think about everything that the anonymous GM did. It all makes sense!

Fuck this company.

I fucking hate hornswoggle. Every thing he attaches his lamprey like ass to ends up failing. And this is no exception. Why they didn't let sandow wreck his shit is beyond me.

Parallax

Really, any reveal for the anon GM would have been stupid, right? So why not go full on stupid

They could have gone about this much better, or better yet, completely left alone. I doubt outside of the iwc anyone even remembers.

And all this after I managed to get you a tag.

I mean damn, I really don't know who GOB is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(biblical_figure)

The Book of Job begins with an introduction to Job's character—he is described as a blessed man who lives righteously. God's praise of Job prompts Satan to challenge Job's integrity and suggesting that Job serves God simply because he protects him. God removes Job's protection, allowing Satan to take his wealth, his children, and his physical health in order to tempt Job to curse God. Despite his difficult circumstances, he does not curse God, but rather curses the day of his birth. And although he protests his plight and pleads for an explanation, he stops short of accusing God of injustice.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Please watch Arrested Development, an stop with this wrestling shit

..and I don't have a tag. I never will :/
I'm not much of a TV person, outside of sports. I've never seen it before, but thanks for the recommendation.

And you were actually one second away from getting a tag (the mods were going to surprise you), but your horrendous insult disgusted them, and they took it away.

Why would that comment make you upset?
I don't like foul language.

Of any sort in any situation.

I know who Job is, lol.

I'm not much of a TV person, outside of sports. I've never seen it before, but thanks for the recommendation.

And you were actually one second away from getting a tag (the mods were going to surprise you), but your horrendous insult disgusted them, and they took it away.
Show is overrated and its fans are somehow worse than wrestling fans. Skip it.

I don't like foul language.

Of any sort in any situation.

I know who Job is, lol.

Do you also know who Cain is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel

In the Bible, Cain and Abel (Hebrew: הֶבֶל ,קַיִן‎‎ Qayin, Hevel)[1] are two sons of Adam and Eve. The Qur'an mentions the story, calling them the two sons of Adam (Arabic: ابني آدم).
Cain is described as a crop farmer and his younger brother Abel as a shepherd. Genesis 4:2 Cain is portrayed as sinful, committing the first murder by killing his brother, after God rejected his offerings of produce but accepted Abel's sacrifice "from the firstborn of his flock and from their fats".Genesis 4:1,3 Thus, Cain was the first human born, and Abel the first to die.

Parallax

Sorry Keyser, but Bean's argument is very well thought out. I won't be watching Arrested Development.

And I know who Abel is.

I caught the entirety of the series in january, and all I can say is that I'm sad I wasn't a regular viewer when it aired. Its pretty damn funny. And the random chicken stuff is hilarious.

Top Bottom