• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

RichieS99

Banned
Ok so after MITB I have this horrid feeling on how Raw 1000 is going to go.
Rock opens the show comes out and challenges Punk for Title.
Punk Accepts and loses in the main event to Rock.
Cena comes out and cashes in MITB to take title off the Rock setting up Rock coming back pissed off at Mania looking for the title back.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena comes out and cashes in MITB to take title off the Rock setting up Rock coming back pissed off at Mania looking for the title back.

WWE books two weeks in advance, not 6 months. Therefor, impossibru!

Ithil

Leaving Punk looking like a chump and giving Rock a 2 minute title reign, while making Cena a hypocrite (which will go un-addressed by anyone on the show). Sounds like WWE booking.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hi, my name is SpOOkyO. *shakes everybodies hands*

Been lurking for a long, long time and finally was approved.

I'm probably stuck in the undercard of Wrestle-/WrassleGaf, since I won't be able to watch this sports of ours live, because of the time diffrence, I'm from Germany and my busy work schedule.
On the other hand I save a lot of time watching it taped since I fast forward through most of the stuff, except anything with Daniel Bryan oder William Regal in it.

And now I will dance like "The Wunderkind - Alex Wright" in front of my computer, eventhough I'm at work.
Sorry no pics...
Welcome to the group! Here's a quick way to go up in the ranks. Join a faction!

On that note, welcome to the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance. Our meetings are every night. Please bring your own handmade Kane mask, and enjoy!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Someone actually made Kane cakes and donuts, lol.

tumblr_m6x1giW5eR1qhgnyeo1_250.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So I think RAW 1000 should have its on thread in the OT.

It looks like its going to be a heck of a show one way or another.

Agree or Disagree?

I agree. There are lots of people who used to be wrestling fans who will be tuning in for this RAW even as a 1 time thing just for fun just to see what they're missing out on.

At least thats what the WWE is hoping.

Dude, I like Kane and all, and I enjoy your posts about him.

But for fucks sake, stop posting those repulsive deviantart pieces of shit. Nobody likes pony or Sonic fans for a reason, don't be like them.

RyudBoy

Loved the Punk/Bryan match from last night. Didn't really mind AJ's involvement although I hated the vast amount of close-ups they did of her during the match, which eventually was the cause of a missed spot. Also hated the cameraman for missing what could've been a glorious ass shot of AJ when she was on all 4s. Fuck the PG era. I also disliked how stupid Punk and Bryan looked whenever AJ did something to distract them. Instead of telling her to fuck off they just looked like fools when asking her to not get involved.

Smackdown MitB match was pretty good. Glad that Ziggler won. Loved the Tyson Kidd spot where he jumped off the ladder and slammed Ziggler. Also, Tensai gets an honorable mention for tossing Ziggler like a ragdoll over the announce table. Looked funny but could've gone bad for Zig.

Raw MitB match was terrible. Knew Cena would win but didn't give a shit either way. The match was just boring.

Oh, World Title match = zzzzz

Can't believe the main event wasn't Punk/Bryan. Now the question is which match will go on last at SummerSlam - HHH/Brock or Cena/Punk?

Why people don't use the Ignore feeature is beyond me.

But for fucks sake, stop posting those repulsive deviantart pieces of shit. Nobody likes pony or Sonic fans for a reason, don't be like them.

We don't allow creepy fanart in the Sonic Community Thread, bucko. Don't paint us with the same brush as SoulPony.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Dear God, people, it's just a joke. No one in here is actually into that shit. I don't even know what this "pony" stuff is even in reference to.

Aiii

So not worth it
Btw, I can't have been the only one that had an instant orgasm when AJ hung on the ropes here:

KAETs.gif

Because, DAMN!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I'm not sure if you're aware but nobody likes wrestling fans either.

Lighten up.

And I'm really into ponies jerks :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm not sure if you're aware but nobody likes wrestling fans either.

Lighten up.

And I'm really into ponies jerks :(
Well, be into ponies. I don't know what that means, but I'm not judging it, lol.

It just amazes me when someone on an internet video game message board posting about pro wrestling now wants to look down on other stuff, which is probably more mainstream and accepted than pro wrestling. Realize that most people probably view watching pro wrestling as being childish and a complete waste of time, and makes you seem like a complete weirdo.

Sokantish

Well, be into ponies. I don't know what that means, but I'm not judging it, lol.

It just amazes me when someone on an internet video game message board posting about pro wrestling now wants to look down on other stuff, which is probably more mainstream and accepted than pro wrestling. Realize that most people probably view watching pro wrestling as being childish and a complete waste of time, and makes you seem like a complete weirdo.

Haven't you ever seen that picture of the sex pony doll? Maybe that's what he means...

Btw, I can't have been the only one that had an instant orgasm when AJ hung on the ropes here:

KAETs.gif

Because, DAMN!

I don't know about orgasm, but I liked that spot. Them both running after that chair was great.

Linkified

Would it surprise anyone now that on RAW 1000 D.Bryan challenges Cena for MITB. Rock screws Cena outta the briefcase. Sets up Rock vs Cena 2.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No I'm pretty sure that's fan-made. Hasbro wouldn't do something like that!
Well, this is clearly some weird sick stuff. I thought people just made ponies out of others as a joke. Is this some sick sexual stuff, or are most people just genuinely into kids' toys?

Top Bottom