• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
1342496826079.gif
LOL

So I take it Raw was good?

Straight Edge Suicide™. said:
Promo: Vince McMahon is seen getting out of his limo . He has a special announcement for tonight .

Match 9: WWE Champion and World Champion on the Line: Hell in the Cell Match: Edge vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy - Winner: Chris Jericho

Promo: Vince McMahon comes out . Vince says ''Chris Jericho, your fired'' ! To end the show .
Make this man the head writer of the WWE.

RBH

As someone who hasn't really enjoyed watching Jericho over the past couple of years, I really enjoyed Ziggler's mic work and what he was saying tonight.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
As someone who hasn't really enjoyed watching Jericho over the past couple of years, I really enjoyed Ziggler's mic work and what he was saying tonight.

Although he did repeat a few lines.

G-Fex

I just realized watching a video that Super Macho Man and Daniel Bryan have the same theme.

Could they both be the same person?

That would be great except....that would lead to another Rock/Cena match : /

But would that be a bad thing, though? Criticise it for the lack of a feud last time, but their fight at WM, on its own merit, was actually alright.

And this time round, were that to happen, there would be an actual legit feud besides "Once in a Lifetime" or to solidify themselves as the best of all time.

Top Bottom