• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

But would that be a bad thing, though? Criticise it for the lack of a feud last time, but their fight at WM, on its own merit, was actually alright.

And this time round, were that to happen, there would be an actual legit feud besides "Once in a Lifetime" or to solidify themselves as the best of all time.

There is literally no match possible involving John Cena that can get me excited at this point. No feud, no wrestler, nothing. I'm so done with his shtick it's crazy. Pretty much anything he's been involved in for the last few years that I've found some enjoyment out of was due to his opponent or the crowd, but I can't even get that anymore. Punk/Rock, Rock/Brock, Rock & Roll, HHH/broom, anything not involving Cena would be better.

AN
Y
THING

G-Fex

I"m going to work on my fanfiction where John Cena really is a killer cyborg and he's after his fellow WWE superstars.

One scene involves John Cena putting a water bottle through Alex Riley's ribs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There is literally no match possible involving John Cena that can get me excited at this point. No feud, no wrestler, nothing. I'm so done with his shtick it's crazy. Pretty much anything he's been involved in for the last few years that I've found some enjoyment out of was due to his opponent or the crowd, but I can't even get that anymore. Punk/Rock, Rock/Brock, Rock & Roll, HHH/broom, anything not involving Cena would be better.

AN
Y
THING

Just when you thought Cena had everyone beat:

THE CHAMP WHO'S ALWAYS HERE

WILL FACE

THE ONE MAN BAND

HEATH SLATER

By this time next year Heath will have jobbed to everyone including his shadow and reflection. They will have him so buried under losses no one will suspect a win over Cena and out of nowhere, he will roll up Cena with a small package and win. Cena will have an existential breakdown and finally, finally, turn heel.

Not the Face Heel he is now.

No lie, even a heel turn would make no difference to me now. The damage is irreparable. Cena has achieved "go away heat" status. I see his face, hear his stupid music, see his dumb shirts and immediately grab something to throw at my TV.

No lie, even a heel turn would make no difference to me now. The damage is irreparable. Cena has achieved "go away heat" status. I see his face, his stupid music, and his dumb shirts and immediately grab something to throw at my TV.

0gdrk.png

I agree.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

AN
Y
THING
No lie, even a heel turn would make no difference to me now. The damage is irreparable. Cena has achieved "go away heat" status. I see his face, hear his stupid music, see his dumb shirts and immediately grab something to throw at my TV.

Exactly how I feel, as I mentioned earlier.

He can't tell a story in the ring. His schtick isn't entertaining. I'm pretty sure, going by sheer volume of product instead of length, Cena has far outpaced Hogan's hulkamania run and his face WCW run (and he's approaching it in length too, I think).

He won the world title for the first tiem at Wrestlemania 21. The crowds began turning on him by Summerslam. We just had Wrestlemania 28. And it's still the same old shit.

At this point, even if he does heel turn, it's far past overdue, so far that I wouldn't care. I just don't want to see Cena wrestling anymore.

He's that bad

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm totally becoming a Heath Slater fan, it's a terrible shame the angle stops after Raw 1000.
I'm sure he's as giddy as a schoolgirl at a bieber concern inside, not only for the screen time, but also for the opportunity to spend a few minutes working in the ring with the likes of Vader, Backlund, etc.

If I were another new guy on the roster, I'd be mad jealous.

bangai-o

Banned
what happens with your wife, your children, the people you love that are fans how Cena overcomes lifes challenges? what about the people that you care for that look up to Cena because his message helped them out of a hard place? remember. one day you to, will turn to Cena for guidance. he wont turn his back on you.

Aiii

So not worth it
It raises an interesting question of who the best man, bridesmaids will be and who will walk AJ to the alter.

We'll see, if Bryan indeed turned face last night, it'll be Kaitlyn for AJ.

If they're heel/tweeners, then it'll be Natalya I guess.

For Bryan, who the fuck knows, they can't do Punk clearly, so maybe Jericho (is he a face now too?)

Aiii

So not worth it

clipboard01tr.jpg

it appears as if WWE is having a difficult time registering the “Ryback” trademark. WWE was first refused back in January because the USPTO felt it was merely a surname and they don’t allow trademarks for such. WWE got back to them with various reasons as to why their Ryback is more than just a surname. They were again refused, this time final, because the USPTO were not satisfied with their answer.

I marked for Rikishi, that was the Raw highlight and he used the good music.
I guess they brought Mysterio back this week as to setup a match against Del Rio for next week. Kane must've been held back for next week because they have so much greatness planned for him, yeah that's definitely it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think Del Rio vs Mysterio will be at SummerSlam, I for one look forward to it.

Rikishi dancing was great, should have been with Too Cool, but his sons did a good enough job.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So is this Del Rio's 3rd of 4th feud with Mysterio?

Just change it up and make it a tag team affair for all I care. Rhodes & Del Rio vs. Cara & Mysterio

Top Bottom