• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

OMG

YES!

I knew those two love birds would end up together, its all I've dreamed of, for all these months. Through the ups and downs I just knew love would find a way. I never stopped believing.

Wedding of a generation.

YES! YES! YES!

Called it.

Ithil

OMG

YES!

I knew those two love birds would end up together, its all I've dreamed of, for all these months. Through the ups and downs I just knew love would find a way. I never stopped believing.

Wedding of a generation.

YES! YES! YES!

Called it.
We need Scott Steiner here to tell us the odds they actually end up married by the end of the night.

Was it that hard to call? :lol:

Yes! The amount of shit hoops they've been jumping through to get to this point, all the non event outcome matches, go no where angles, big red machines, I'm not sure anyone really knew what was gonna happen.

Except me, cause I believed in love.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes! The amount of shit hoops they've been jumping through to get to this point, I'm not sure anyone really knew what was gonna happen.

Except me, cause I believed in love.

ApvGV.gif

She'll have like a cut-off white top with exposed mid section, then a white mini skirt - WITH SKULLS ON IT

D-Bry will be dressed as a dragon.

Asparagus will be the ring bearer.

On a non-related note, Miz looks like a completely different person to me now, its crazy.

Ithil

She'll have like a cut-off white top with exposed mid section, then a white mini skirt - WITH SKULLS ON IT

D-Bry will be dressed as a dragon.

Asparagus will be the ring bearer.

On a non-related note, Miz looks like a completely different person to me now, its crazy.

Yeah, Miz looks just like Solid Snake now

metal_gear.cover.front.jpg

Its funny how he still just loses, but yea I like the new look. Sooo much better.

Not sure what it is, just looks cooler. Like now I look at him and see something non-Alex Riley related and that helps a lot!

Miz was in my fav 5 at one point, then he just slipped from all existence. Maryse finally gave the boy a makeover.

I wonder is there a story behind Bryan look last night (on the PPV)

I am starting to think he legitimately misplaced his bags, and had to wear someones's (Ambrose's) gear for the match.

...or it is all part of one big storyline

I wonder is there a story behind Bryan look last night (on the PPV)

I am starting to think he legitimately misplaced his bags, and had to wear someones's (Ambrose's) gear for the match.

...or it is all part of one big storyline

Hornswoggle hid his usual gear. But because they were in Vegas for Raw he was able to pop home and grab the spare set.

Aiii

So not worth it
He was at Comic-Con right? Probably someone gave it to him and he promissed to wear it on a dare or something.

The bulletholes and blood seemed to indicate something nerdy at any rate.

He was at Comic-Con right? Probably someone gave it to him and he promissed to wear it on a dare or something.

The bulletholes and blood seemed to indicate something nerdy at any rate.

tumblr_m753jts6oy1qgvr4ko2_500.gif

It was really weird, maybe the army jacket was his tribute to the troops trying to get in on some of dat Cena pushing.

His knee pads had DB and stuff on them and everything, it must have some sort of story.

Striker

Last time WWE fucked up a return and took longer than they should have was Jericho's 2nd comeback.

They need to do this Ambrose thing smoothly, and this wedding thing is a nice opportunity.

Knowing them, they'll fuck it up. Ambrose will be getting Pedigreed in the commercials to please the audience (and his own ego), and he'll be forever Kofi'd.

I hate how the entire Punk vs Big Show match was just made so they had an excuse to let Cena come out and tease cashing it in even though all along it was beyond obvious happening at their more important than PPVs Raw.

They're even rubbing it in his face now, mentioning on air constantly just how little he mattered this whoe time. I'd swear they were mentioning it just to set up a swerve where Cena loses and then I remember, oh right, its the WWE, we're talking about lolCenawins, and they're just making this shit up as they go along.

Poor Punk. :( I still love ya man.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
*Cena's music playing*

"As we end our 1000th episode of Raw we are entering a new era with John Cena as your WWE Champion.

This will shake the very core of the WWE. SEE YOU ON SMACKDOWN!"

John Cena as WWE Champion is the change we need.

jmdajr

I hate how the entire Punk vs Big Show match was just made so they had an excuse to let Cena come out and tease cashing it in even though all along it was beyond obvious happening at their more important than PPVs Raw.

They're even rubbing it in his face now, mentioning on air constantly just how little he mattered this whoe time. I'd swear they were mentioning it just to set up a swerve where Cena loses and then I remember, oh right, its the WWE, we're talking about lolCenawins, and they're just making this shit up as they go along.

Poor Punk. :( I still love ya man.

So they will go into Summerslam with Cena as champ? Hmmm. I'm hoping Wade costs Cena that match, or anything to that extent.

Then we can have Punk feud with....someone! Yeah.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So they will go into Summerslam with Cena as champ? Hmmm. I'm hoping Wade costs Cena that match, or anything to that extent.

Then we can have Punk feud with....someone! Yeah.

They are making a big deal out of how long Punk's reign has been so Cena can hold the belt longer. :)

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't think Cena will win. If only so they no longer have to deal with "every person cashing in the briefcase has won the championship" from here on out. It will be some screwball ending that allows them to do a rematch at SummerSlam.

Cena's almost religious "NO! I SHALL NOT BE TEMPTED! NOOO I SAY, BY THE GOOD LORD I SHALL KEEP MY BELIEF THAT ALL PUNKS DESERVE A PROPER FAIR MATCH" shit was sooooo cringe worthy. Even when you knew 100% before it was coming, the self-righteous BS is unbearable.

Poor Punk, complete afterthought as next week Cena rises the belt high into the air in celebration cue Rock's music hitting so they can point at the WM sign, smile and jerk each other off.

I'm going to be bold, daring and completely stupid, I am cancelling my lolcenawins prediction with this...

Punk will retain cleanly next week and Cena's honour will be his undoing, Big Show will come down to laugh at Cena while yelling about how he should've followed his advice, Cena will mope on the ramp like he did at WM, The Rock is disappointed in Cena's failure and contemplates facing a new challenger, cena enters loss crisis mode for the second time this year except they actually follow up on it this time.
Big Show goes to face Punk at Summerslam.

No I have no idea what you people are talking about, Rock will address Cena on raw saying he'll see him again at WM29 and he better bring that title with him? PREPOSTEROUS!
Cena wins the title off Punk and holds onto it until WM where he retains against Rock? BALDERDASH!

jmdajr

Poor Punk, complete afterthought as Cena rises the belt high into the air in celebration cue Rock's music hitting so they can point at the WM sign, smile and jerk each other off.

Lol, well I guess everyone has their own fantasy.

Hey so how soon does the Wrestlemania sign usually go up? It's always after Rumble no? I for one am looking forward to Sin Cara pointing to it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I missed most of that Cena segment btw since I couldn't stop laughing after Big Show said "I'm not stupid, I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna cash in that Money in the Briefcase Bank"

Lol, well I guess everyone has their own fantasy.

Hey so how soon does the Wrestlemania sign usually go up? It's always after Rumble no? I for one am looking forward to Sin Cara pointing to it.

He'll point the wrong way, somehow.
actually pointing is the one thing he can't botch, mah boy Sin Cara is gonna make some waves this year now Mysterio is back, get hype people!

Sokantish

I missed most of that Cena segment btw since I couldn't stop laughing after Big Show said "I'm not stupid, I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna cash in that Money in the Briefcase Bank"

I wasn't even paying attention to the TV so I missed him saying that.

WHO'S READY FOR IMPACT?

jmdajr

During Raw my GF commented on Vickie's boobs drooping and I'm like she's 40 something with 2 kids so shes doin alright, curiously I went to look up now how old she actually was and that image greeted me, thanks Google.

Oh, she's 44. I think the women should be applauded considering how she used to look like.
Looked pretty decent in that one piece.

Now that Rey is back, how long before we get the match with Sin Cara? I guess they might want to hold it off for Wrestlemania, but they'll probably both be injured again by that point.

Aiii

So not worth it
Now that Rey is back, how long before we get the match with Sin Cara? I guess they might want to hold it off for Wrestlemania, but they'll probably both be injured again by that point.

Before they'll get to it Sin Cara will have broken his back botching a jump on the top rope.

Big Show comes down, knocks Cena out, Punk wins.

Next week on Raw, Big Show says he deserves a title shot, Cena says he deserves a rematch, bang triple threat for summerslam. >_<

Or Cena just wins clean, Punk slips down the card to never be seen again o_O

Striker

Win or lose Punk isn't going anywhere on the card. Truthfully, I have no idea where else they'll go with Cena once he's inevitably the champ again. He's beaten everybody 'cept who, Daniel Bryan? That'll happen soon, or eventually. He's feuded with Orton, Del Rio, Big Show, Kane, Miz, Punk, and others non stop times. Where's it going?

krae_man

it appears as if WWE is having a difficult time registering the &#8220;Ryback&#8221; trademark. WWE was first refused back in January because the USPTO felt it was merely a surname and they don&#8217;t allow trademarks for such. WWE got back to them with various reasons as to why their Ryback is more than just a surname. They were again refused, this time final, because the USPTO were not satisfied with their answer.

Thread on repeat etc.

I'm surprised they didn't just double a random letter like they did with the Corre.

I can just see Vince now "Rybeck is not just a surname, It's a way of life, It's a state of mind, It's a state of being"

Win or lose Punk isn't going anywhere on the card. Truthfully, I have no idea where else they'll go with Cena once he's inevitably the champ again. He's beaten everybody 'cept who, Daniel Bryan? That'll happen soon, or eventually. He's feuded with Orton, Del Rio, Big Show, Kane, Miz, Punk, and others non stop times. Where's it going?

It's going "Cena's gone too long without the title and we can't think of anything else for him to do till Wrestlemania season starts". It's all just a pointless time waster. At some point he'll have to lose it so The Rock can beat someone else for it and then Cena can win it back from The Rock at Mania.

jmdajr

King of the Ring obviously... but we'll have to wait till next year. And that IC title has escaped his grasp too long.

Also Cena has a combined reign of 1058 days compared to Hogan at 2185.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Ryback vs. Cena.

Top Bottom