• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Sid

Soulplaya would kamehameha himself.

That's not the point though. Shawn Michaels can sing along to his own music, that's fine. But Ryback's gimmick is supposed to be menacing and unstoppable.

Yes,he kinda has the whole terminator thing going on according to wwe but he likes his own music too much?

HEY. You said it yourself that This Business™ is too grounded in Reality™, so let me enjoy my gotdamn cartoony squash machines, ok™? I ain't asking for him to get the Big Gold Belt™ or anything.

You can't trademark "ok", THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS. (unless it was a subtle jab at Daniel Bryan) AND IT'S CHAMPIONSHIP, GOTDAMMIT, NOT "BELT"!

We all have our guilty pleasures, I guess yours is The Ryback™. I HOPE YOU'RE ACTUALLY FEELING GUILT DOE

G-Fex

Ryback doesn't hear music.

Ryback hears the breathing of his victims breaths.

Ryback knows it's time to feed.

Ryback only falls down when he feels like falling down.

Ryback doesn't go to the locker room to change, he doesn't change into anything but his suit.

does anybody here in wresslegaf have Daniel Bryan beard?

More like Bryan has a beard like me!

2012-07-17173209.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't really mind Ryback, he's much easier on the eyes than Lord Hentai and Brodus Clay and a lot better in the ring too. But how many times are they going to push a new guy in this manner? It doesn't work, nobody enjoys it and you're wasting ring time having jobbers and a guy who has no storyline week after week.

Really boggles my mind how somebody in the company thinks this is a good idea after it fails over and over and over.

G-Fex

I don't really mind Ryback, he's much easier on the eyes than Lord Hentai and Brodus Clay and a lot better in the ring too. But how many times are they going to push a new guy in this manner? It doesn't work, nobody enjoys it and you're wasting ring time having jobbers and a guy who has no storyline week after week.

Really boggles my mind how somebody in the company thinks this is a good idea after it fails over and over and over.

we need Ryback ponies darkside

Tensai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryback. Dude just worked a ladder match and looked better than Ryback did working a squash match. You people outta ya minds, yo. Tensai is way more capable of what he's been doing since his return.

You can't trademark "ok", THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS. (unless it was a subtle jab at Daniel Bryan) AND IT'S CHAMPIONSHIP, GOTDAMMIT, NOT "BELT"!

We all have our guilty pleasures, I guess yours is The Ryback™. I HOPE YOU'RE ACTUALLY FEELING GUILT DOE

I Mos Def feel guilty, because I know that I should DESPISE Ryback due to my history of not liking previous Meatheads™. Basically, I'll keep on enjoying my weekly The Ryback™ squashes until they decide that he needs a major Belt Championship™ or he gets Fed™ to Cena.

G-Fex

Tensai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryback. Dude just worked a ladder match and looked better than Ryback did working a squash match. You people outta ya minds, yo. Tensai is way more capable of what he's been doing since his return.

I hope you get fed to Ryback.

Feed him more Wrecker

sajj316

I've said this before. When you see it more than once, it loses its novelty. Ryback would be interesting if there wasn't a Goldberg. Dominant monsters are interesting when there are only two of them. One a heel, one a face.

The fact that he was Skip before Ryback is a negative to no fault of his own. The fact that Tensai was Albert was no fault of his own. The fact that WWE would bring him back as a Japanese gimmick because he wrestled in Japan is ridiculous. He would have been just fine as Albert wrestling in the Japanese style and respecting their traditions etc. Call him Lord Albert.

Brodus Clay is fine as is minus the squashes.

Alucard

Banned
Wait, Jericho is going on tour with his band soon? Damn. There goes the title victory. MitB winner 2013 and a glorious reign to follow?

I Mos Def feel guilty, because I know that I should DESPISE Ryback due to my history of not liking previous Meatheads™. Basically, I'll keep on enjoying my weekly The Ryback™ squashes until they decide that he needs a major Belt Championship™ or he gets Fed™ to Cena.

Your Posts® are just gimmicks now Beef™, it's ridiculous. I can't even make my™ way through all your® trademarks™ and strikes to actually follow your point™.

*This post is sponsored by TOUT©. If you're part of our Universe®, TOUT© it out.

agreed. i was actually pleased when Swagger was kickin Rybacks butt

Your Posts® are just gimmicks now Beef™, it's ridiculous. I can't even make my™ way through all your® trademarks™ and strikes to actually follow your point™.

*This post is sponsored by TOUT©. If you're part of our Universe®, TOUT© it out.

You want less gimmicks? Alright, here's a gimmickless post for ya, Net. I hate TOUTS, Cena's awful character, and Vince mucking up my wrassling. Gimme more The Ryback, Sandow, D.Brine, Ziggler, and I guess Punk can come along too.

Are You Serious? - WWE continues to ruin everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xidCoRidnYI

Oh my.

Wow. It's like a wrestling version of Fahrenheit 9/11.

WCW shouldn't be absolved or reminisced with rose-tinted glasses? Where's mention of the boy's club? The millions Bischoff was wasting in running the operation? The TWO terrible runs by Russo? Hogan burying and not putting over anyone except for those in his click? Being clueless with Bret Hart?

I could go on like the video. Not to say he doesn't bring up some good points on the WWE.

And I hope whoever runs against Linda is sent that clip to use as ammunition.

G-Fex

You want less gimmicks? Alright, here's a gimmickless post for ya, Net. I hate TOUTS, Cena's awful character, and Vince mucking up my wrassling. Gimme more The Ryback, Sandow, D.Brine, Ziggler, and I guess Punk can come along too.

Isn't that cute? Beef and Wrecker are feuding again.

Which one is the Janetty now?

Now you post like a boring indy fed. Where's the production values and pyro? Where's the legit shooting and top tier storytelling-entertainment? FIND A MIDDLE GROUND BEEF.
dat wordplay

Isn't that cute? Beef and Wrecker are feuding again.

Which one is the Janetty now?

At least neither of us are Jeffery Nero Hardy, complete with random no shows and emo mental breakdowns.

G-Fex

A Koblad mask would be pretty cool, especially with those big earrings he has in it. I was thinking of picking up a Los Ice Creams mask but if I ever want to get married I think I have to have a 1 mask limit.

No way man go all out. I'd get a Jigsaw/Rubix mask too. Or even better something like ah...shit I forgot those guys name, the egyptian guys masks.

I'd only get with a girl if she'd wear a cute luchador girl mask.

Sokantish

Now you post like a boring indy fed. Where's the production values and pyro? Where's the legit shooting and top tier storytelling-entertainment? FIND A MIDDLE GROUND BEEF.

At least neither of us are Jeffery Nero Hardy, complete with random no shows and emo mental breakdowns.
Wow! He's shootin'!

G-Fex

Oooh you're totes dangerous. Go back to arguing with the beefers about which one of you would get Michelle McCool preggers first.

Oooh you're totes dangerous. Go back to arguing with the beefers about which one of you would get Michelle McCool preggers first.

lol wut

The quote you pulled totally highlights my feelings about Punk/Cena, though people are still going to hate it even if they hit all the right notes

I'm on record saying that I'll hate on Cena regardless of what the angle is so that's the bottom line, and that's all I got to say about that.

Top Bottom