• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

2sucO.png

Kaladin

Cena won't win, and then he'll no sell being the first person to fail at cashing in MITB by getting an immediate re-match (on PPV of course).

We all know WWE is on repeat.

Rock costs Cena the title match.

OUTRAGE, I respect CM Punk good job but I DON'T respect what ROCK did though, lets feud now cause grrr etc.

Punk eventually films Marine 4.

CM PUNK, THE MOVIE!

Not really, Cenawinslol. Its time guys just accept it.

I doubt I could be a vegan, but I could probably be a pescetarian (only eats seafood for meat).

every pescetarian I've ever met considers themselves a vegetarian, including this large loud girl at Subway the other day who responded to "we've sold a lot of tuna sandwiches today" from an old lady with "I'M A VEGETARIAN, I DON'T EAT MEAT EXCEPT TUNA".

Then Kane came in and choke slammed her. Then Cena came and took her home for big girl lovin'.

Kaladin

every pescetarian I've ever met considers themselves a vegetarian, including this large loud girl at Subway the other day who responded to "we've sold a lot of tuna sandwiches today" from an old lady with "I'M A VEGETARIAN, I DON'T EAT MEAT EXCEPT TUNA".

Then Kane came in and choke slammed her. Then Cena came and took her home for big girl lovin'.

People like that are only fooling themselves.

I like Chicken Nuggets too much lol, being a Vegan would be hard.

But if it was for health/helping achieve your dream reasons then of course you'd be able to.

I honestly think I'd miss like milk and dairy shit more than the meat parts.

Straight Edge I can do! *crosses arms*

dream

Tammy Sytch was said to have been checking into rehab on 7/16 after being hospitalized in the emergency room on 7/13, then missing the CZW show near her home the next night. Her boyfriend insisted on her going and she was saying she wanted to get better. In between, she did a 40 minute interview for RF Video on what put her in that situation. I’m not sure that’s the right time to do a video interview where they addressed all the major Tammy Sytch rumors of the last 17 years, but that’s what went down.

:)

Former WWE creative writer Court Bauer recently spoke with Steven Muehlhausen about the upcoming [unconfirmed] Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar match at SummerSlam. Bauer, who worked with Triple H during his time with the company, thinks Triple H is the wrong opponent for the former UFC Heavyweight champion:

“He’s (Lesnar) a top a draw. It’s just how you apply a talent like that. Its kind of like, you look at movies. Everyone lays an egg, a rotten egg. But there’s still a lot of box office power behind them. You just gotta find the next one. The followup is critical for his success in WWE. I don’t feel Triple H is the right matchup for a lot of reasons both mechanically in the ring and in terms of long term investment.

If they (WWE) are really paying Brock Lesnar five million dollars for 20-25 dates and they brought in Paul Heyman for dollar X for X amount of dates. Do you believe that’s helping the company’s future by having Triple H beat him or lose to him when there’s so many, so many young talent that could use that TV exposure, could use that win if they are going to beat Brock Lesnar or even losing to Brock Lesnar look better? Triple H is not even a part-time wrestler at this point. So you really have to question the decision making going on there.”

http://www.sescoops.com/former-wwe-writer-says-triple-h-is-wrong-opponent-for-lesnar/

SoulPlaya

more money than God

That darn Kane. Always chokeslamming people.

Triple H will job to Bork.

I hate HHH, I know its not expect, but I think he might have set it up to try and salvage something from the Cena crap fallout.

Cena ruins everything.

Cagey

Banned
Re: Mr. H's...

The crowd reaction amuses and disappoints me. You'd think the "smarks" in the crowd would be smart enough to start booing this jackass so that their displeasure is heard. Instead, all segments and demographics of the crowd leap up in excitement whenever those Motorhead chords blare out of the speakers.

Re: Mr. H's...

The crowd reaction amuses and disappoints me. You'd think the "smarks" in the crowd would be smart enough to start booing this jackass so that their displeasure is heard. Instead, all segments and demographics of the crowd leap up in excitement whenever those Motorhead chords blare out of the speakers.

Because they're marks. Even the fans that think they're smarks are marks. Every crowd except the ones in NYC, Chicago, Miami, and a couple other cities are marks.

Cagey

Banned
Because they're marks. Even the fans that think they're smarks are marks. Every crowd except the ones in NYC, Chicago, Miami, and a couple other cities are marks.

False. The "smark"-filled, pro-Ziggler, anti-face contingent in northern NJ (i.e. NYC-metro) went apeshit for Triple H when he came out for his 4 minute promo at No Way Out.

There's a weird cognitive dissonance with Triple H.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
False. The "smark"-filled, pro-Ziggler, anti-face contingent in northern NJ (i.e. NYC-metro) went apeshit for Triple H when he came out for his 4 minute promo at No Way Out.

It's the theme music. Seriously.

You may be right, I do vaguely remember them popping for that. I think the only crowd that didn't have a huge pop for him was the Raw after Mania in Miami which was literally filled with legit smarks. Could be wrong

HHH's popularity is so fucking odd, I don't know how to describe it but it makes me pretty mad.

HHH isn't on every week so when he comes out the dumb crowd think they must important for being graced by their majesties appearance so they cheer.

I'd boo him right to his face, you ain't nuthin Paul, you ain't nothin.

Shawn was always better, even your wife knows.

He'd pull me over the guard rail and we'd tussle, security would have to come out and save him cause I'm shooting, a bloodied H's would cut a promo on how "No man has ever been as man as you are man, the fans will tell you, this business."

Then grant me a WHC match.

*burry Sheamus in 17 seconds.*

*retire title as the WCW Champion.*

Alucard

Banned
I feel he has to win
because the 1000th raw has gotten more hype then every ppv this year but mania.
you got to send the people home happy and sell dvds - no ones going to want a dvd with cena losing .

Exactly. A major title has to change hands. It's the 1000th Raw ever. It's the beginning of the 3-hour era. WWE is going to want to make a huge bang. That bang will be Punk getting five-knuckle shuffled to death by Cena.

G-Fex

Exactly. A major title has to change hands. It's the 1000th Raw ever. It's the beginning of the 3-hour era. WWE is going to want to make a huge bang. That bang will be Punk getting five-knuckle shuffled to death by Cena.

I welcome this.

At this point I'd honestly rather see Cena get the belt than Punk.

Top Bottom