• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

As much as I think Punk's become stale on the mic, I'd much prefer he have the belt to Cena. Just wish the title matches were given top billing instead of curtain jerking and/or in the middle of PPVs.

Sheamus' reign has gone nowhere, apart from high match quality. I'd really like a change to that. Maybe give it to Barrett at Summerslam, they desperately need a heel champ.

Of course I want longer reigns over shorter reigns overall, but above all I want reigns to continue as long as they are interesting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As much as I think Punk's become stale on the mic, I'd much prefer he have the belt to Cena. Just wish the title matches were given top billing instead of curtain jerking and/or in the middle of PPVs.
Yeah, it's obvious that this WWE title match will have some murkiness in it to justify a SS rematch.

Ithil

Man I'd love William Regal as GM. You could even have him as a great face GM, then debut Dean Ambrose as a nutcase heel looking to destroy him over time.

At this point I just want Punk to have a year long reign. It won't mean anything as long as Cena is "The Guy" but it would still be pretty cool considering the company we're talking about.

maybe he can have Aksana come out and do a booty dance to some Swiss music, and get all the jimmies to come out and dance with them.
Considering how they play up the rugby thing with him he could do the haka with all the little jimmies but I guess the Usos beat him to the punch.

Man I'd love William Regal as GM. You could even have him as a great face GM, then debut Dean Ambrose as a nutcase heel looking to destroy him over time.
Never forget "TAKE IT OFF THE BLOODY AIR!", i'm still annoyed by Regal buggering up his super push back in 08.

I don't really get it. He's muscular and extremely strong, so I would have thought Vince would go crazy over him.

I don't know why they went with this rugby thing with him, instead of just saying he was in the Swiss militia and thus knows how to brutalise people really easily.

Check some FCW matches, or some of his indie stuff with Chris Hero as the Kings of Wrestling, he's awesome.

Saying that he was in the Swiss militia would require viewers from the US to recognize another country's military force. If that were to happen, you'd have to either deal with earnest claims about how the Swiss militia ain't shit compared to the U.S. Army, or people ironically belting out "America, Fuck Yeah" because someone has to make the joke; pick your poison, they're both equally terrible :/

But yeah, after seeing those vids I can't possibly understand why someone with his build and athleticism is stuck where he is now. Totally throws my "Vince has a Bodybuilder Fetish" thesis out of whack. They probably just didn't have anything planned out farther than the Aksana/Teddy romance storyline.

G-Fex

What are you going to do? Throw cards at me? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes.

cardthrowing-o.gif

As the best in the world at rugby I feel I must say Cesaro's gimick just makes me laugh cause you know Vince just tried to create an entire thing without actually knowing anything about the sport, someone showed him a picture and he's like GO WITH IT GAHD DAMMIT!

Listening to Cole try and comment on it, "He got banned from the league cause he was too rough." What league? Just THE LEAGUE. He has tape on his thighs CAUSE RUGBY, it helps with THE RUGBY.

:lol:

Top Bottom