• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

Both guys should lose to heels.

But maybe it'll be just like that one old school Raw where all the old guys celebrate Sheamus and approval.

Razorskin

----- ------
cl1Si.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/subscriptions/wwetunes/wwe-the-music-digital-bundle

For the first time, WWE has digitally released the first five volumes of the iconic “WWE: The Music” entrance theme album series. All five albums will be available as an 80-song bundle collection exclusively on iTunes for a limited time only. (iTunes)

The albums, which were originally released between 1995 and 2001, collectively have sold more than 3.5 million copies in the United States alone. The bundle collection available on iTunes features all five original albums in their entirety, as well as 10 bonus tracks.

Tracks featured on the original albums included classic entrance themes for legendary Superstars such as The Rock, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Bret “Hit Man” Hart, Mankind, Vader, Diesel, Razor Ramon, Eddie Guerrero, Sycho Sid and many others.

The bonus songs are a mix of previously unreleased songs from memorable TV moments (like The Four Horsemen’s 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony and the “Free or Fired” package for Survivor Series 2010) and alternate, remix and demo versions of entrance theme songs. In the latter category, songs for Superstars such as Triple H, The Undertaker, Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler were performed by recording artists including Shaman’s Harvest, Beta Wolf, The Angry Kids, American Fangs, Flatfoot 56 and S-Preme. (iTunes)

iTunes link with previews
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wwe-music-beginning-volumes/id538506242

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wouldn't it be amazing if nothing happened on Monday? Vince just says the show is cancelled, and for three hours it was just a blank screen?

You guys would still watch.

I hope they do a legends lumberjack match with Cena and then he beats them all up while making snide remarks about their age and physique., BAS-style. The Anti-Slater.

G-Fex

Kane greedily steals the championship?

Two things.

1. Kane is racist against very short mexican men.

2. Kane hates putting new old guys over.

Exactly. A major title has to change hands. It's the 1000th Raw ever. It's the beginning of the 3-hour era. WWE is going to want to make a huge bang. That bang will be Punk getting five-knuckle shuffled to death by Cena.

I'd love for this to happen, just to read the reactions. By the way:

- The latest directive from WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Triple H, is for title reigns to last longer to build up the significance of the championships. Both WWE Champion CM Punk and World Heavyweight champion Sheamus retained their respective titles at Money in the Bank and are expected to hold on to them for the foreseeable future.

It's from Meltzer so you never know but maybe Punk retains.

http://www.sescoops.com/triple-hs-latest-directive-news-on-cena-mitb-punk-dvd/

I also think this is a good move by HHH. He hasn't made many good decisions but making the title reigns longer and as a result more significant is a wise one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's shitty when this thread is on repeat and ignores facts. Like Ziggler would be dead in the water if he still rocked the buttcape.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Seriously, though, that one day reign is more important (it ended Stone Cold's first reign as champ) and more memorable than any WWE title reign of the past five years.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If I was in charge of the WWE right now I would:
1.Fire Cole and Lawler.
2.Rehire JR and let him do his fucking job and not try to humiliate him.
3.Desperately look for someone as good as JR to take over when he's too old.

I don't even need someone as good as JR, I just want someone who knows the moves and can call them out as though they are talking about a wrestling match. Byron Saxton can do that. Cole and Lawler aren't allowed to, and who the hell knows what Booker T is up to.

I miss listening to Raw and Smackdown with English commentary and hope someday that changes. Perhaps if Matt Striker hadn't screwed up (not great, but I can at least stand him).

The only one getting cancelled is you.

And Monday Nitro

FNyov.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He's been wearing it on Smackdown, he was wearing it when he won the qualify for MITB match.

I think it GIVES him powers, not takes them away. As soon as I saw it I knew he was winning.
Wrong, he risked his neck when he got tossed by Tensai at MITB and shortly after trying to cash in he got bro kicked by Sheamo. Then on Raw Jericho snuck him when he was dropping pipe bombs.

You say powers, I say jobbers.

I've got his theme in my head now.

DEN DEN NEN NERH DEN DEN NEN NEN NERH

"Wellaeveryayahahaenenvoenrefdadds"

DEN DEN NEN NERH DEN DEN NEN NEN NERH

Wrong, he risked his neck when he got tossed by Tensai at MITB and shortly after trying to cash in he got bro kicked by Sheamo. Then on Raw Jericho snuck him when he was dropping pipe bombs.

Dolph is on repeat too, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WON ANYTHING? YOU CANT REMEMBER EITHER HAH.

His neck is invincible though, so no worries there. Years of cheerleading has strengthened and conditioned it like steel.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dolph is on repeat too, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WON ANYTHING? YOU CANT REMEMBER EITHER HAH.

His neck is invincible though, so no worries there. Years of cheerleading has strengthened and conditioned it like steel.
His promos can be on repeat so long as he invents new ways to sell even the weakest of moves.
At the hospital with the wife.

Gonna be a first time dad...

NERVOUS
Congrats.

Top Bottom